sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Everyone dreams about big money. We want win a fortune in a competition or [gry losowe]. If I won a prize in a competition I will...

Firstly, I will bay a two-weeks travel to Greece for my parents. I know that they want see this country because they like antique monuments. They will so happy!
Secondly, I will go to shopping. I will buy dress, jeans, t-shirt, jewelers, my favorite perfume and I will not look at long price. That will be excellent delight. Also I would buy gifts for my friends and family.
Finally, if I win a lots of money I could save some part of win. This would be my security on future. Maybe in next month or year I will need this money? I will feel save.

But I never in past win large prize. Now, I must learn in school and later find some job if I want have some cash. Maybe in future... Who knows?
We want TO win a fortune in a competition or [gry losowe]. If I won a prize in a competition I will...

Firstly, I will 'bay' (Ortog) a two-weeks travel to Greece for my parents. I
know that they want TO see this country because they like antique
monuments. They 'will' (lepiej would) so happy!
Secondly, I will go 'to' (bez 'to') shopping. I will buy A dress, jeans, t-shirt, 'jewelers' (ortog), my favoUrite perfume and I will not look 'at long price' (nie - zla kolejnosc slow - look long at the price).
That will be excellent delight.
Finally, if I 'win' (tutaj WON) 'a' (bez 'a') lots of money I could save some part of THE winNINGS. This would be my security 'on' FOR THE future. Maybe 'in' (niepotr) next month or year I 'will' (would) need this money?
I will feel 'save' (ortog - tutaj potrzeba SAFE).

But I HAVE never in THE past 'win' (tutaj potrzebny czasownik a nie rzeczownik) A large prize. Now, I must learn in school and later find some job if I want TO have some cash. Maybe in THE future..

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa