Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Sometimes I dream about my own three house. It wil be localized in the forest near my house. It will structured wooden. I hope that my brother will help me do it. When three house will be ready I will start organize inside. On the walls will be many posters my best actors and singers. On the centre will stay table and four chairs, Under furnitures will be coloured carpet. At the wall will stay cabinet with books. Next to cabinet will stay bed. On the bed will sit my favourite mascots. I think that this three house will be comfortable and attractive. It will be my ideal three house.
Sometimes I dream about my own 'three' (three to '3'- ty masz na mysli 'tree' house. It will be locaTED in the forest near my house. It will 'structured wooden' (have a wooden structure). I hope that my brother will help me 'do' (moze lepiej 'build') it. When THE TREE house will be ready I will
start TO organize IT inside. On the walls THERE will be many posters OF my best
actors and singers. On the centre will 'stay' BE A table and four chairs,
Under THE 'furnitures' (furniture - niepolicz) will be A coloured carpet. 'At' ON the wall will 'stay' BE A cabinet with books. Next to THE cabinet will 'stay' BE A bed. On the bed will 'sit' LAY my favourite mascots. I think that this 'three' TREE house will be comfortable and attractive. It will be my ideal 'three' TREE house.
a nie "When the tree house IS ready..." ?
tak, ..is...

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie