Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawe

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Be only child or have siblings?

I think better have sisters or brothers than be only child in the family. When we are only child, propably in the future we won’t have any relatives but when we have siblings, most propably we won’t be alone. Life alone is boring and even if we have a lot of friends they may go away. When we are a teenager and if we have for example older hard-working, friendly sister we can talk to her when we have problem and learn many things for her. We learn share all with her and in the future we won’t be egoistic. Together smile, cry, quarrel, make love... This is beautiful! Better do something with somebody, better when home is full of peoples, better have mutual hobbys. Naturally, of course we have disadvantages but what don’t have disadvantages? When we will edlerly, we will sit on the armchair and we will open the full family album and recall our happy life. Our sister will knock at the door with her children and we will mention childhood.

Z góry dziękuję.
Be AN only child or have siblings? (tutaj cos brakuje w tym pytaniu - o co to chodzi - 'czy jest lepiej byc...')

I think IT IS better TO have sisters or brothers than TO be AN only child in 'the' A family. When we are AN only child, 'propably' (ortog) in the future we won't have any relatives, (przed 'but' dajemy przecinki) but when we have siblings, most 'propably' (orog) we won't be alone.
When we are a teenager and if we have for example AN older hard-working, friendly sister we can talk to her when we have problem (tylko jeden) problemS
and learn many things 'for' (dla??) FROM her. We learn TO share all with her and in the future we won't be egoistic. Together WE smile, cry, quarrel, make
love (ej???)... Better TO do something with somebody, IT IS better when A home is full of 'peoples' PEOPLE), better TO have mutual hobbIES. Naturally, of
course we have disadvantages, but what 'don't' DOESN'T have disadvantages? When
we will BE 'edlerly' (ortog), we will sit on 'the'AN armchair and we will open the full family album and recall our happy life. Our sister will knock at the
door with her children and we will 'mention' (lepiej uzyj recall) OUR childhood.