Prosba o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam na zadanie domowe mialam napisac list,bardzo bym prosila kogos o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawki:

Dear Annie!

I was sorry to hear that you've got a trouble with lack of tollerance at you new school.You asked me about advice.I don't know what to say,I was very suprised when you wrote me about it.I think that you should talk to your parents or teacher,and tell them about your problem.Maybe they will have good advice for you...Don't worry that they make fun of you and call your names.I have one idea but I don't know it is good:Try to throw a welcome party and invite mates from your class.You'll meet better them and they meet you and I hope that they will better treat you.You asked me also about my life.So...I'm fine I decided to change my life.I won't be sad any more.Life is too short for sadness.Otherwise my sister went to the usa.i MISS HER!;(

z gory dziekuje
I was sorry to hear that you've got 'a' (niepotr) trouble with lack of 'tollerance' (ortog) at you new school.You asked me 'about' FOR advice.I don't know what to say,I was very suprised when you wrote TO me about it.
Don't worry that 'they' (tutaj napisz kto to jest to 'they') make fun of you and call your names. I have one idea but I don't know IF it is
good..
You'll 'meet better them' (lepiej ..get to know them better) and they WILL meet you and I hope that they will 'better treat you' (zla kol slow ...treat you better).

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia