Czy ktoś może sprawdzić?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My room is a very special place. I created it step by step. I wanted to have something unique. And I contrive an idea! A Globetrotter’s room. Always I kept a souvenirs from my travels in a big boxes. But one fine day I change my habits. First I took yellow and red paint and I decorate a walls. I didn’t want to by new furnitures. Later I looked at souvenirs and put it on the bookshelfs. Now I have considerable gallery. Drum from Tunis, Shisha from Egypt, candles from Israel, shells from Cyprus, wooden Snake from Morocco, sand from Sahara. Everywhere I have a photos with my friend from all over the world , airplane tickets, postcards, maps. Few days ago I painted on my walls a big Arabic inscriptions. My mom thinks I’m crazy, but I only fascinate this culture. Sometimes when I’m in a bad mood I look at other photos and remember all good days. Now I think this room was a very good idea.
And I contriveD (czas przeszly) an idea!
Always I kept 'a' (niepotr) bo sourv. to l. mnoga) souvenirs from my travels in 'a' (niepotr, bo boxes to l. mnoga) big boxes. But one fine day I changeD (czas przeszly) my habits. First I took yellow and red paint and
I decorateD (czas przeszly) 'a' Niepotr bo walls to l. mn) walls. I didn't want to 'by' (czasownik jest BUY-kupic) new furnitures. Later I looked
at THE souvenirs and put 'it' (it-odnosi sie do l. poj a souv-to l. mnoga) on the 'bookshelfs' (nie BOOKSHELVES). Now I have A considerable gallery.
...sand from THE Sahara desert.
Everywhere I have 'a' (a niepotr-bo photos to l. mn) photos...
Few days ago I painted on my walls 'a' (a niepotr bo inscriptions to l. mn) big Arabic inscriptions. My mom thinks I'm crazy, but I AM only fascinateD (czas przeszly) BY this culture. Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I look at 'other' THE photos and remember all THE good 'days' TIMES.

« 

FCE