Sprawdzenie i poprawienie błedow.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosił bym o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawienie.

The events in film be showed in realistic way, it is not style of typical "American cinema of action". Dspite this film is really good. I can say about this movie is that it was always in focus. The idea on film is really interesting, but "Assault on Precinct" is remake of Johna's Carpenter movie from 76 year about identical title. specially for lovers this type of films.
Main persons are two stars of cinema: Ethan Hawke and Laurence Fishburne. Script inflicts that parts played by two actors have large influence on itself and thanks their game that looks naturally.Remaining actors, though less famed, they Addis as well. The film all the time keeps in tension and state the perfect entertainment, especially for fans this type of films.
to jest tak napisane jakby ktos mowil po polsku, ale uzywal angielskich slow.
jest naprawde wiele bledow. Napisz to ponownie uzywajac zwrotow ktore znasz, bez zagladania do slownika czy uzywania translatora.

niektore bledy:
game- gra aktorska to raczej acting, albo performance
All I can say about this movie is that it's always in focus (co znaczy in focus?)
the idea of (albo behind)- pozatym to zdanie nie ma wiele sensu jak sie tak dobrze wczytasz.
persons- glowne postaci? to bedzie characters a jak ci chodzi o glownych aktorow to bedzie chyba leading actors (ale nie jestem na 100% pewien)
stars of cinema - movie stars

najlepiej napisz to jeszcze raz uzywajac latwiejszych wrazen, albo zdobadz dobry slownik, ktory pokazuje jak uzyc dane slowo w zdaniu.
Jakbym potrafił napisać to inaczej to bym to zrobił.
Poprawiłem i zmieniłem na tyle ile umiałem. Jeżeli jeszcze jest coś żle a raczej napewno jest to popraw proszę.

The events in film be showed in realistic way, it is not normal in "American action movie". At all events movie is really good. I can say about this movie is was always exciting."Assault on Precinct" is remake of Johna's Carpenter movie from 76 year about identical title. The idea of film is really interesting. Specially for lovers this type of films. Leading actors are two movie stars: Ethan Hawke and Laurence Fishburne.

Script inflicts that parts played by two actors have large influence on itself and thanks their acting that looks naturally.(to zdanie jakbyś mógł to popraw bo nie jestem w stanie)

Remaining actors, though less famed, they as well good. The movie all the time keeps in impatience and represent the perfect entertainment, especially for fans this type of films.
"Assault on Precinct" is remake of Johna's Carpenter movie from 76 year about identical title.
The events in film be showed in realistic way, it is not normal in "American action movie". At all events movie is reallyj good. What I can say about this movie is that it is very exciting, there are no boring moments. Especially, if someone likes that kind of movies. Leading actors are two movie stars: Ethan Hawke and Laurence Fishburne.Script inflicts that parts played by two actors have large influence and because of their acting it looks really good. Remaining actors, though less famed, play as good ass big stars. The movie keeps in impatience all the time and represent the perfect entertainment, especially for fans this type of movies. This movie has something what attracts, delights and amazes.

mam nadzieje ze teraz jest juz dobrze.
trooky-
Prosze nie wklejaj 2 watki o tym samym. Ja juz poprawilam poprzedni watek. Prosze zrozumiec, ze dodajesz trudnosci dla osob, ktore chca ci pomuc, bo nikt nie wie ktory watek juz jest poprawiony a ktory nie - moze sie skonczy na tym, ze nikt (w przyszlosci) Ci nie pomoze.
Zobacz moje poprawki.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa