Proszę o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Przepis list używając I wish/If only.

Dear mum and dad,
Idon't really want to write this letter to you, but it seems that I must. I've lost my mobile phone so I can't send you a text message. There're no Internet cafes here, unfortunately, so I can't let you know by e-mail either. I've run out of money so I can't buy a phone ard to ring you. By the way, phone cards are too expensive!
The problem is that I left my suitcase in the car park before getting on the coach and now I've got no spare clothes.
It's so hot and I have to wear a woollen jumper, trousers and trainers. Everybody is making fun of me. If I was shorter, I could borrow clothes from someone but I'm so tall! I just don't want to look like a clown!
I've borrowed some money for fod but I'd like you to send more. Please, remember to send my clothes too!
I'm so absend minded! Like you, dad, I suppose.

Będę bardzo wdzięczna za każdą pomoc. Pozdrawiam
napisz sama ktos sprawdzi, tak bedzie latwiej
Problem tkwi w tym, że nie wiem gdzie to powstawiać.
I wish/If only wyrażają życzeni danej osoby dotyczące każdego czasu(przeszły, teraźniejszy, przyszły). Prawie każde zdanie tego listu można przekształcić używając tych kostrukcji. Dam Ci przykład, a resztę spróbuj zrobić sama :-)

I don't really want to write this letter to you. => I wish I didn't have to write this letter to you/If only I didn't have to write this letter to you, but it seems that I must.

Pozdrawiam!

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka