Czy ktoś mógłby sprawdzić mi błędy w liście?Prosze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Dagmara

You have a serious problem but I will try to help you. Don't worry, it will be fine.

The head teacher didn't let you work at school or bring your computer . So I have the different idea. You should ask the head teacher to apportion this repayment among instalments. If he agrees, as soon as possible look for the work. You can work in the pub, the shop, you can distribute leaflets. There are many job offers for young people now. You will earn money and you will giving back to the head teacher. And in this way you will pay for the damaged computer.

If you want to pay money back as soon as possible, you should pay your pocket money back to the head teacher. It will be difficult for you but you will feel yourself far better when you will pay off one's debt. You must try.

I believe that you will cope with it and you will pay for the broken computer. Don't give up, it will be well! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Successes.

a tak mialo brzmiec po polsku:) :

Masz poważny problem, ale spróbuję Ci pomóc. Nie martw się wszystko będzie dobrze. Twoj dyrektor nie pozwolił Ci pracować w szkole, ani przynieść twojego komputera. Więc mam inny pomysł. Poproś dyrektora żeby rozłożył tą spłatę na raty.
Jeżeli on się zgodzi, jak najszybciej poszukaj pracy. Możesz pracować w pubie, sklepie, możesz roznosić ulotki. Teraz jest wiele ofert pracy dla młodzieży. To co zarobisz będziesz oddawała dyrektorowi. I w ten sposób zapłacisz za uszkodzony komputer.
Jeżeli chcesz oddać pieniądze jak najszybciej, powinnaś oddawać swoje kieszonkowe dyrektorowi. Będzie to dla Ciebie trudne, ale poczujesz się o wiele lepiej gdy spłacisz dług. Musisz się postarać.

wierzę że podołasz temu i zapłacisz za popsuty komputer. Nie poddawaj się, będzie dobrze! trzymam kciuki! Powodzenia.
Don't worry, 'it' (generalnie mowimy..everything will be fine) will be fine.
The Head Teacher didn't 'let' (mozna tez 'allow') you TO work at school or TO bring your (own) computer. So I have 'the' 'A' different idea. You should ask the Head Teacher 'to apportion' (tutaj lepiej...if he would agree to a) 'this' (niepotr) repayment 'among' (zle slowo tutaj potrzeba BY) instalments.
If he agrees, THEN, (I would advise you) as soon as possible look for 'the' (niepotr) work. You can work in 'the' A pub, 'the' A shop, you can
distribute leaflets.
You will earn money and you will 'giving back' RETURN (the sum owed) to the Head Teacher. (Prosze zauwazyc, Head Teacher piszemy duzymi literami)and
in this way you will pay for the damaged computer.
If you want to pay money back as soon as possible, you should pay your
'pocket money' (nie- to niema tego samego znaczenia - pocket money to sa te pieniadze ktore dajemy malym dzieciom, jak pracujemy to mowimy 'any spare cash') back to the Head Teacher. It will be difficult for you
but (I am sure that) you will feel 'yourself far better' (zla kol slow ...far better in yourself) when you will pay off 'one's' (nie uzywaj tego slowa - tu nie mowisz o jakiejs osobie ktorej nie znasz, tu zwrcasz sie do kolezanki-your). 'You must' (You must, wg mnie to wyglada jak rozkaz - lepiej - Please try) try.
I believe that you 'will' CAN cope with 'it' THIS and THAT you will pay for the broken computer. Don't give up, it will be 'well' (zle slowo - tutaj potrzeba All right)!
'Successes' (nie, tak nie mowimy - moze 'Best wishes', albo 'All the best')
OK bardzo dziekuje:)