sprawdzenie listu:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zredaguj list do koleżanki z Walii, z którą chcesz podzielić się swoimi wrażeniami z pobytu na wakacjach. Napisz:
• Jakie miasto odwiedziłeś i co w nim zobaczyłeś
• Która z atrakcji turystycznych zachwyciła Cię, a co Cię rozczarowało
• Jaką wystawę zobaczyłeś i jakie wywołała w Tobie odczucia
• Napisz, że warto zobaczyć wystawę i wspomnij, że zrobiła na Tobie niezapomniane wrażenie
dear susan,
how are you? i haven`t heard from you for some tome but i hpe your exams are over and you can start relaxing!
i`ve just passed my Matura excams and now i`m getting ready for the entrace excams for the Uniwersity.
i`m writing to tell you about my holidays.i was in warsaw. i visited different art galleries and churches- so many of the here! i absolutely love market Square. it is a wonderful, that`s a colorous and a big. i was sieghtseeing a lot of cathedrals and theatres.
i was the zoo. i saw a lot of animals:elefhant, monkey, excotic fishs and birds, beards and giraffe. it was amazing. i was a disappointet a cemeteries. it wasn`t well-cared-for.
i was in tehe museum. i saw a exhibition 'wooden a windmill'. i was delighted with object of ar. i recommended this a exhibitoin.it was very curoius and amazing. i was excited.
take care,
XYZ
prosze was bardzo ...
Gosiu-
Prosze troche cierpliwosci. Ludzie pracuja i dopiero po pracy moga tutaj zajrzyc.
Ostatni raz poprawiam tekst z tyloma bledami. Szkoda mojego czasu.
Juz w poprsednim poscie pisalam - prosze pisac 'I' wielka litera i to zawsze.

Dear Susan,
How are you? I haven`t heard from you for some 'tome' TIME, but I 'hpe' HOPE THAT your exams are over and you can start relaxing!
I`ve just passed my Matura 'excams' EXAMS and now I`m getting ready for the
'entrace' ENTRANCE 'excams' EXAMS for the 'Uniwersity' UNIVERSITY.
I`m writing to tell you about my holidays. I was in Warsaw. I visited
different art galleries and churches- THERE ARE so many of 'the' THEM here! I
absolutely love THE Market Square. It is 'a' (niepotr) wonderful, 'that`s a' (niepotr VERY 'colorous' COLOURFUL and 'a' (Niepotr) big. I 'was' WENT 'sieghtseeing' SIGHTSEEING a lot of cathedrals and theatres.
I was AT the zoo. I saw a lot of animals:'elefhant' ELEPHANTS , monkeyS, 'excotic' EXOTIC 'fishs' FISH and birds, 'beards' CO???? BEARS and giraffeS. It was amazing. I was 'a' (niepotr) 'disappointet' DISSAPOINTED 'a' WITH THE cemeteries. 'it' (cemeteries to l. mnoga a 'it to l. poj - prosze dostosowac czasownik do rzeczownika) 'wasn`t' WERE NOT well-cared-for.
I was in 'tehe' THE museum. I saw aN exhibition THE 'wooden 'a' (niepotr) windmill'. I was delighted with THE object of arT. I recommended this 'a' Niepotr) 'exhibitoin' EXHIBITION. It was very 'curoius' CURIOUSW and amazing. I was excited.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie