pros and cons prosze o korekte :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
As we know people are different and they have different upodobania (nie wiem jak to będzie)Somebody prefer big city life and somebody chose peace and quiet in village.
I will present pros and cons of living in such different places.
Let's begin with advantages of living in city.
Firstly You have acces to some places like cinema, theater or galeries. Secondly there are lots of shops in the city you can easly go and buy everything you need.
What's more in the city live many people which you can meet in different places like cafes, bars or pubs.
Now I will tell about some disadvantages. The first of all is noise during all day and sometimes all night. The second disadvantage is crowd in many places you want to go. Next drawback of city is that people always hurry for something and they are stressed.
Now I will tell something about pros and cons of living in a village. The first advantage is/are? of course peace and quiet there. You can easly relax in garden or on field. An additional advantage is fresh air you can breathe. One another argument is that you can enjoy healthfull food like apples, and drinks like cow milk. In the other side living in village have some disadvantages and the first of all is that you must care of your own plants and animals. Secondly some animals don't smells well.And the one another disadvantage is that ther aren't many places you can go and meet with friends and there aren't big shops, so you must often go for shopping to the city. To sum up, living in city or village is a personal choos. It's like everything has advantages and disadvantages. I live in city and I prefer that life despite some drawbacks it has.

Mam nadzieje, że dużo błedów nie nawaliłam ale znając mnie to pewnie tak
bardzo prosze o korekte
pozdrawiam :P
hello :)) ja tak tylko o sobie przypominam, naprawde mi zależy bo to pilna sprawa :)
to chociaż napiszcie czy jest dobrze, czy jest źle to poszukam jakiegoś innego forum żeby mi sprawdzili :))
Tak wyrywkowo:

As we know people are different and they have different upodobania
>(nie wiem jak to będzie)

W tym slowniku po prawej stronie sa "upodobania". Wybierz nie "fancies" tylko to drugie (trzy wyrazy).

Jesli cos piszesz i brakuje ci slowka, a nie masz mozliwosci zagladnac do slownika, to pomysl jak mozna to zdanie napisac inaczej zachowujac podobna tresc. Np. zamiast pisac "maja rozne upodobania", mozna napisac "lubia rozne rzeczy".

Somebody prefer big city life and somebody
>chose peace and quiet in village.

Napisz: Niektorzy ludzie (some people) lubia mieszkac w duzym miescie, a inni (others) ..... in a village.

acces - ortograf

you can easly
>go and buy everything you need.

easly - ortograf

....go to and buy...

>What's more in the city live many people which you can meet in
>different places like cafes, bars or pubs.

struktura zdania: podmiot, potem orzeczenie

jesli piszesz o ludziach, to "who/whom", nie "which"

>The first of all is

bez "the" .... there is noise

Albo "The first disadvantage is...."

>One another

one other

healthfull - nie ma takiego slowa

>In the other

On the other side

go shopping, nie go for shopping

choos - nie ma takiego slowa