Formlan advice

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam ponownie napisałam jeszcze jeden list tym razem formalny Tak jak i poprzednio była bym wdzięczna jeśli ktoś rzucił by na niego okiem :)

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for letter. I should say that in my opinion your problem is not uncommon, especially in people of your age.
To begin with there are two main reasons for your problem: firstly, you could choose wrong university ond your study. Secondly, mayby you are boring whith this whot you are alredy have done.
If my assumption is correct, this could lead to this explanation: you should do this what your heart is taling you. In other words if you really want to compose music you should do this.
My suggestion would be to talk with your parents and tell them about your plans for future. If you were to follow my advice you would do this what you really want to do and be happy for fert of your life. I am convited that your parent sill support you in your dreams.
Best wishes and good luck for the future.
Your Aunt, Marry
..especially in 'people' (moze lepiej 'girls') of your age.
...firstly, you could choose A wrong university And your studIES. Secondly,
maybE you are 'boring' (nie, nie, boring to znaczy 'ze ona jest nudna' tutaj BORED 'whith' (chyba tylko literowka ale WITH) 'this' (niepotr) 'whot' (niestety nie, tutaj WHAT) you 'are alredy have done' (zla kol slow - with what you have already done).
If my assumption is correct, 'this could lead to this explanation' (zle pojecie - tutaj ...could I suggest the following:
you should do 'this' (niepotr) what your heart is 'taling' (zle slowo, nawet takie nie istnieje tutaj TELLING) you.
...your parents and tell them about your plans for THE future.
If you were to follow my advice you 'would' (tutaj COULD) do 'this' (niepotr) what you really want to do and be happy for THE 'fert' (nie, chyba REST) of your life.
I am 'convited' (blad ortog) that your parent WILL 'sill' (ortog) support you in your dreams.
Marry - to znaczy poslubic, wyjsc za maz. Imie to jest MARY.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie