proszę o korektę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
An Adventure in a Foreign Country

This is a story which really happend to me in last summer.
I was on my holidays in England. I was there with my friends.
We had a great time. All days spent on playing games or seeing sights.
But one day was different.
The weather was good. No rain or fog, so we decided to go for a trip to the forest. Everything was fine. After few minutes walking my friend said " Why don't we play hide-and-seek?". Everybody agree and we started to play.
Firsty I didn't know where to hide so I went deeper in forest.That was my mistake.
In one moment I realised that I didn't know where I was. It was horrible. Suddenly I run into my friend Tom. He was also lost. I was happy that I wasn't alone in this forest. We went straight. After while We saw some old house. We decided to went into. It was deserted. We had no idea what to do. I suggested to look for some phone. When I was in one of rooms the lights turned off. I was scared I started screaming. I didn't know where Tom was. I run forward looking for doors. Fortunately I found the way out. Tom was out, I felt a view of relieved. We quickly went back of this house. Happily after few minutes we saw some of our friends. And without any other adventures went back to our hotel.
It was the strangest adventure ever happend to me. Since this day I go round old houses.I wish it would never repeat.
Cos zapominasz o 'a','an'i 'the' - prosze to uzywac.

This is a story which really 'happend' (ortog) to me 'in' (niepotr) last summer.
After 'A' few minutes walking my friend said " Why don't we play hide-and-seek?". Everybody agreeD and we started to play.
..so I went deeper inTO THE forest.
Suddenly I rAn into my friend Tom.
After 'A' while we saw 'some' (lepiej AN) old house. We decided to 'went' GO into IT. I suggested to look for 'some' (co z tym 'some' - tutaj 'A') phone. When I was in one of THE rooms the lights WERE turned off.
I rAn forward looking for doors.
I felt a view of relieved - (cos tu nie tak...)
We quickly went 'back of' OUT OF this house. Happily after 'A' few minutes we saw some of our friends.
It was the strangest adventure THAT ever 'happend' (ortog) to me.
'Since this' (lepiej Ever since that day) day I go round old houses.
I wish it would never repeat - (cos tu nie tak - prosze popraw).
dzięki wielkie za korektę! No kurcze wiem mam z tym problem,ale sie podszkole :PP jeszcze raz wielkie dzięki

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa