Kolejne opowiadanie proszę o korektę :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
A Strange Ecounter

It happend when I was 12 years old.
I was reading book sitting on desk in park. It was spring, the weather was warm and sunny. I didn't know that this day will stay in my memory for all my life.
When I stoped reading I sow a girl playing with small dog. I always wanted to have a pet, but my parents didn't want to buy any. I decided to came closer. The girl looked at me and said " Hi! Would you enjoy us?" I agreed and we started to play together. The girl's name was Ann and she was also 12 years old. We decided to go for walk. She was very pleasant. We had so many common subjects and interest.
When we were walking and talking I noticed that people looked strange at me and I didn't know why. We had great time and in one moment I realised that the evening was comming. I said " Ann, It was cool to met you! But I must go home now. Will you be there tommorow? It would be great to see you!" Ann answered that she didn't know it yet. So I said "goodbye" and go home. When I came back home and told my mother about my new friend she looked suprised. She told me that the girl I have decribe died eight years ago. I was shocked.When I went to the park next day I couldn't find Ann. I have never seen her since that day.
It was the strangest encounter ever happend to me. Since today I don't know if Ann was real or if she was just in my imaginary. I wish I will know it someday and meet her again.
Prosze o a, an, the - troche sa potrzebne.

Strange 'Ecounter' (ortog)
It 'happend' (cos z tym happenED masz problemy) when I was 12 years old.
I was reading 'A' book sitting on 'A' desk in THE park.
..stay in my memory for THE WHOLE OF 'all' (niepotr) my life.
When I stoPped reading I 'sow' (nie, zobacz co to slowo znaczy - tutaj SAW) a girl playing with 'A' small dog. I always wanted to have a pet, but my parents didn't want to buy ME any. I decided to cOme closer. The girl looked at me and said " Hi! Would you 'enjoy' (zle slowo - tutaj JOIN) us?"
We had so many 'common subjects' (zla kol slow tutaj ...subjects and interests in common) and interest.
When we were walking and talking I noticed that people looked strangeLY
at me and I didn't know why. We had 'A' great time and in one moment I
realised that the evening was comming.
Will you be there 'tommorow' (ortog)?
It would be great to see you!" Ann answered that she didn't know 'it' (niepotr) yet. So I said "goodbye" and 'go' WENT home. When I 'came back' (lepsze slowo RETURNED) home and told my mother about my new friend she looked 'suprised' (ortog). She told me that the girl I 'have' (niepotr) 'decribe' (ortog) died eight years ago.
When I went to the park THE next day I couldn't find Ann.
It was the strangest encounter THAT ever happenEd to me. 'Since today' (nie - nie tak - moze ..Up to today, I don't know if Ann was real or if she was just 'in my imaginary' IN MY IMAGINATION (mozna tez ...a figment of my imagination) I wish I 'will' WOULD know it someday and meet her again.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego