bardzo poprosze o sprawdzenie krótkiej pracy,pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The purpose of my report is to assess the advantages and disadvantages of the Marco’s. fast food. In this report I would note the most important things, which should everyone know before come to the Marco’s.
Food and prices:
The Marco’s restaurant offers a wide range of dishes, from burgers and pizzas to delicious three-course meal, which we get so fast, although theoretically preparation is so long.
Every dish is wonderfully presented. Furthermore the meals are very good value for money as the prices are quite.
Service:
The waiters and waitress are very kind, easygoing and friendly. Often they offer help and make suggestions about the dishes. However when they are so exhausted, because personnel is all the time in hurry and from time to time they could be impatient and arrogant.
Atmosphere:
Atmosphere is very pleasant, when we wait for a dish we can relaxed with soft music, interesting book or daily newspaper. Nevertheless huge group of customers can make too much noise.
In conclusion, although the service sometimes is unkind and in the restaurant is so noisy, the Marco’s restaurant is quite good place, which offers delicious food at reasonable prices. I would recommend restaurant for everyone who don’t have much time and who of course need a wide range of dishes.

z gory dziekuje;)
The purpose of my report is to assess the advantages and
disadvantages of 'the' (neipotr) Marco's fast food. In this report I 'would' (nie would ale WILL-dlatego, ze to robisz) note the most important things, which 'should everyone' (prosto slowo slowo z polskiego - ale nie tak, tu powinno byc EVERYONE SHOULD) know before 'come' COMING to 'the' (niepotr) Marco's.
Food and prices:
The Marco's restaurant offers a wide range of dishes, from burgers and
pizzas to 'A' delicious three-course meal, 'which we get so fast, although
theoretically preparation is so long' (nie rozumie logiki - so fast - ale so long...cos tu nie tak) slow.
Furthermore the meals are very good value for money as the prices are quite (ale quite jakie? expensive, cheap-trzeba dodac).
Service:
However when they are 'so' (niepotr) exhausted, because personnel is all the time in hurry and from time to time they could be impatient and arrogant. (cos nie lubie tego zdania - when they are exhausted, because the speed of service demands it, they could...)
Atmosphere:
Atmosphere is very pleasant, when we ARE waitING for a dish we can relaX
with soft music, AN interesting book or A daily newspaper.
Nevertheless A huge group of customers can make too much noise.(and then what?)
In conclusion, although the service sometimes is 'unkind' (nie- tutaj potrzeba ...less than expected albo below that expected) and 'in' (niepotr) the
restaurant is 'so' (niepotr) VERY noisy, 'the' (niepotr) Marco's restaurant is quite A good place, which offers delicious food at reasonable prices.
I would recommend THIS restaurant for everyone who 'don't' (tak tylko mowia/spiewaja w jakichs piosenkach rapowych - tutaj WHO DOES NOT) have much time and who of course needS a wide range of dishes.
bardzo dziekuje :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie