bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie moich wypocin :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nosiłam się z zamiarem napisania tego i nic nie przychodzilo mi do głowy, az w koncu moja siostra mnie zainspirowala - pozniewaz wsyztsko wydarzylo sie na prawde (oprócz tego, ze mnie tam nie bylo, i jasnowidz to tez byl kit ;) dla efektu) ale policjant gosc ukladajacy kostke itd wsyztsko bylo ;) bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności, bo pewnie jest to naszpikowane bledami :( dzikeuje z gory :)

My sister with her husband and their little child arrived me for Christmas. After the Christmas, I went with they

for their house near Warsaw. When we arrived there, it was very late. It was dark night, so we came in the house,

and after a while all of us went sleep. The next day, in the morning, we woke up, ate a breakfast and went fot the

walk. But when we went in front of the house, we were very suprised. In the garden, on the grass, was a big hole

next to barrier. We didn't know how this hole come into existence. It looked like sth must be dig in there. Sth like

chest. I thought that it can be coffin. My sister phoned to the police, but they didn't react. We were panic,

because my sister's husband were in work, and all of the neigbours did not in their house. We were scaried because

it is new house, and she hasn't yet an front barrier, so everyone can get there. We locked in house, and didn't

know, what to do. After a 2 hours, the police phoned us, and they said, that the clairvoyant told them, that in this

area can be body of murdered girl. We were so consternated. The police arrived, and they said, that it is possible,

that in this hole can be bury body. But when we were talking with policeman, arrived the workman, because my sister

had to pay him for arrange cobble. He was very interested in why the police are in house. I told him, what is going on.

Then, he started to lough very loud. We and the policeman, were very suprised. When the workman calmed down, he told us,

that he had to dig sand up for arrange cobble and he had forgotten to tell about to my sister. All of us started lough.

We invited the policeman and the workman for coffee. Now, we know, that when sth like that happen,

first you have to call for every people, who recently was in your house.
zlitujcie sie i niech ktos rzuci na to okiem... prosze :) musze to jutro oddać...:)
My sister with her husband and their little child CAME TO me for Christmas. After [-the] Christmas [-,] I went with theM TO their house near Warsaw. When we arrived there, it was very late. It was dark night, so we came inTO the house, and after a while all of us went TO sleep. The next day, in the morning, we woke up, ate [-a] breakfast and went for A walk. But when we came to the front of the house we were very surprised. In the garden, THERE was a big hole IN THE LAWN next to THE FENCE. We didn't know how this hole cAme into existence. It looked like SOMETHING HAD beEN dUg OUT. SOMETHING like A chest. I thought that it cOULD be A coffin. My sister phoned [-to] the police, but they didn't react. We were IN panic, because my sister's husband WAS AT work, and all of the neigHbours WERE not in their houseS. We were SCARED because it is A new house, and she hasn't yet A FENCE AT THE front, so everyone can get there. We locked OURSELVES in THE house, and didn't know [-,] what to do. After [-a] 2 hours [-,] the police phoned us. [-,] THEY said [-,] that A clairvoyant told them [-,] that in this area COULD be THE body of A murdered girl. We were SURPRISED (albo worried, perplexed).

The police arrived [-,] and they said [-,] that it is possible [-,] that A BODY COULD BE BURIED in this hole. But when we were talking with THE policemEn A workman arrived. MY sister had to pay him for arrangING CABLES [lepiej "laying cables"]. He WANTED TO KNOW why the police WERE in THE house. I told him [-,] what WAS going on.

Then [-,] he started to lAugh very loud. We and the policemEn [-,] were very surprised. When the workman calmed down, he told us [-,] that he had to dig UP SAND TO arrange THE CABLES and he had forgotten to tell MY SISTER about IT. All of us started TO lAugh.

We invited the policemEn and the workman for coffee. Now [-,] we know [-,] that when something like that happenS, first OF ALL you have to call ALL THE people [-,] who recently WERE in your house.
>My sister with her husband and their little child CAME TO me

'came to me' nie oznacza przyszli do mnie
W tym przypadku powinno byc came to my house/place/apartment....

come to me oznacza przyjdz do mnie w kontekscie przyjdz do mnie po pomoc

come to me for help

podobnie go to your mother for help idz do matki po pomoc
prosze nie zapominac, iz okolicznik miejsca jest pierwszy, potem moze byc okolicznik sposobu:
>I went with theM TO their house near Warsaw
I went to their house near Warsaw with them...
>>I went with theM TO their house near Warsaw

To brzmi lepiej niz to drugie.
CAME TO VISIT me for Christmas
Dziękuje wam bardzo :) szczególne dzieki dla "ullak" :)
characterization i tourist
ale proszę napisać jak powinien brzmieć cały tytuł poprawnie, bo nie jestem pewna
walory to napewno advantages?
Nie zajarzyłam, że nie chodziło Ci o żadne przewody, tylko paving stones.
ano słownik mi powiedzial, ze cobble to kostka brukowa ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Praca za granicą