Prosze o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosil i sprawdzenie bledow :) z gory dziekuje :)

Dear Hans
I’m writing because I want tell you where I’m spending my holidays. I’m in Roma now, but two days ago I was in Venice. I spending holiday with my great family: mather, father and my brother. I stay in cosy hotel near Roma. My perents had own room. I’m in park in this moment, because is too hot for me. I’m resting under the tree, my family is visiting coliseum.
When is evening, I’m going to disco with my brother, sometimes we’re walking on city. In this country are a lot of delicious dishes. I like pizza and deferent kind of macaronis.
I’m fascinated this country. Nature is beautiful, people are friendly and helpful. But my country Poland will always better.
Your sincere friend
XXX
Dear Hans,
I'm in 'Roma' (zobacz jak to sie pisze po ang. ale nie Roma) now, but two days ago I was in Venice. I (a gdzie jest AM?) spending (ale czyj? MY) holiday with my great family: 'mather' (mather to jest kolor, bodajze rozowy - blad ortog) father and my brother. I 'stay' (zly czas) in A cosy hotel near 'Roma' (prosze popraw). My 'perents' (blad ortog) 'had' (had czy have?) THEIR own room. I'm in A park in this moment, because is too hot for me. I'm resting under 'the' (the tree of...?) czy A tree?) tree, my family is visiting THE CoLliseum.
'When' (nie, tutaj masz na mysli wieczorem- IN THE evening, I'm going to GO TO A disco with my brother, sometimes we're walking 'on' (na miescie - ?po jakiemu to?)(tutaj tez mylisz czasy) (przepisz to zdanie, bo niewiem czy to czas przeszly czy teraz) city.
In this country THERE are a lot of delicious dishes. I like pizza and 'deferent' (ortog) kindS of macaroni.
I'm fascinated (a co sie stalo z BY?) this country.
But my country Poland will always BE better.
I 'stay' (zly czas) in A cosy hotel near 'Roma'- jaki tutaj mam uzyc czas?

'When' (nie, tutaj masz na mysli wieczorem- IN THE evening, I'm going to GO TO A disco with my brother, sometimes we're walking 'on' (na miescie - ?po jakiemu to?)(tutaj tez mylisz czasy) (przepisz to zdanie, bo niewiem czy to czas przeszly czy teraz) city. - chodzi mi o to, ze: jak jest wieczor to chodzimy z bratem na disco ;] a czasami chodzimy po miescie.

Jeszcze raz dziekuje :)
I AM stayING in A cosy hotel near RomE

'In the evening' (albo When it is evening), my brother and I go (out) to a disco and sometimes WE GO walking round the town.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa