Proszę o pomoc!! Ważne - egzamin ustny.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i skorygowanie błędów . Byłabym też wdzięczna za podpowiedz co jeszcze można na te tematy powiedzieć.:

1.TALK ABOUT YOURSELF. WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE? WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN? WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT? WHAT CAN YOU GO?
ODP: My name is Aga. I'm 29 years old. I am young women. I com from Poland. I live in Poznań. I work for Lider. I am a secretary. I likes my job.
I have brown eyes. I have small eirs and nose. My hair is blond. I'm quite short and slim. I am think nice and friendly. I am honest. My hobby is the music and the animals. My favorite pet is dog, because they're very smart, clever and very charming. I love reading magazines and spending time with my family. I can ski and summer. I can dance. I cannot sing. I love swimming. I must say I'm quite good at swimming.

2.TALK ABOUT A MANAGER'S JOB, A SECRETARY'S JOB.
A manager is a person who is in charge of a group of people. In this job you spend most of the time in an office. A person who wants to be manager must be responsible and reliable. Sales Manager is responsible for all offers and contracts. He negotiates prices and conditions. He must be good negotiator.
A secretary is a person who is responsible for all arougements and office work. She must can wrtite letters and send messages. She must can answer the phone and she must can make of phone calls. She should operate a PC and print documents. She should know foreign languages. In this job you must reliable and well organized.

3.WHAT DO YOU EVERY DAY FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT? GIVE TIMES.
I get up at 6 o'clock. Then I get dress and I preper breakfast for my family. About 7.30 I am accompanying the son to nursery school. I go to work. I am a secretary. I work from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. I write in work on PC. I use printer. I sign documents. I get back phones and talk to customers. I get in after work from nursery school my son. When return to house we eat dinner. Afternoon with son play or I am read fables for hom. Evening I read newspaper and I rested. I eat supper. Of 10 p.m. I go to sleep.

4.TALK ABOUT YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES.
I like music and dance. I like animals. Very much I like to play with my son. I like also to go with the son and the dog to long walks. I don't like cook. I dislike clearinhouse. I don't like spirit.

5.WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY?
Yesterday morning I ate breakfast. I went to work by car. I was in work yesterday. When return to house with son played. Evening I read newspapers and I rested. I ate supper.

6.What did you last week?
I rised early last week. I accompanied and I got back my son from nursery school. I walked at work from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. I went to the cinema last week. I did shopping. I listened radio and watched tv.

7.What did you at work?
I wrote in work on PC. I used printer. I signed documents. I got back phones and talked to customers. I agreed on meeting with my boss customers. I accepted orders. I wrote letters.

8.What did you at home?
I watched tv, readed book and I played with my son. I ate breakfast, dinner and supper. I washed. I talked to by phone with my friend.
1.I am A young 'women' (women to l. mnoga of woman-prosze uzywac wlasciwych rzecz). I comE from Poland. I 'likes' (likes to 3os.l.poj a 'I' to jest 1os.l.poj I LIKE) my job.
I have small 'eirs' EARS and nose. 'I am think' (Ja jestem mysle, czy Ja mysle, ze jestem- wtedy I think that I am...) nice and friendly.
My hobby is 'the' (niepotr) music and 'the' (niepotr) animals. My favorite pet is A dog, because 'they're' (jak mowisz dog-to l.poj, wtedy nie mozesz mowic o l. mnogiej-dogs- najlepiej ...my favourite pets ARE dogs, because...) very smart, clever and very charming.
I can ski and 'summer' (chyba cos tu nie tak).

2.A person who wants to be 'A' manager must be responsible and reliable. He
must be A good negotiator.
A secretary is a person who is responsible for all 'arougements' (ortog) and
office work. She must 'can' (niepotr- nie mozesz miec 2 modale obok siebie) 'wrtite' (ortog) letters and send messages. She must
'can' (niepotr) answer the phone and she must 'can' (co sie tu stalo z tym 'must can-chyba cos nie tak-jak masz na mysli 'musi umiec'-to nie jest to) make 'of' (niepotr) phone calls.
3.Then I get dressED (czas przeszly) and I 'preper' (ortog) breakfast for my
family. About 7.30 I 'am accompanying' ACCOMPANY 'the' MY son to THE nursery school.
'I write in work' AT WORK I WRITE on A PC. I use A printer. I 'get back' (nie rozumiem tego) phones and talk to customers.
'I get in after work from nursery school my son' (zla kol slow - After work, I go and collect my school from the nursery).
When WE return to THE house we eat dinner. 'Afternoon with son play' (zla kol slow - kto Ciebie tak uczyl-to nie jest wg ang gram. I play with my son in the afternoon) or I 'am'(niepotr) read fables (mozna stories)for hIM.
IN THE evening I read newspaper and I reST. 'Of' AT 10 p.m. I go to sleep.
4.'Very much I like to play with my son' (nigdy nie zaczynaj zdania z very much- tutaj I like to play....very much). I like also to go with 'the' MY son and the dog 'to' FOR long walks. I don't like TO cook. I dislike cleaNING THE house. 'I don't like spirit' (czy masz na mysli alkohol?).
5 When I returnED to THE house 'with son played' (to nawet nie jest po polsku- I played with my son). IN THE evening I read newspapers and I rested.
6.I accompanied (tutaj trzeba kogo i gdzie)and I got back my son from
THE nursery school. I 'walked' (chodzilam?- czy pracowalam WORKED) at work from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. I did THE shopping. I listened TO THE radio and watched tv.
7.'I wrote in work' IN WORK I WROTE ON MY PC. I used A printer.
I 'got back phones' (tego nie rozumiem) and talked to customers.
I 'agreed on meeting with my boss' ARRANGED MEETINGS FOR MY BOSS WITH THE customers.
8.I watched tv, 'readed' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang- READ) A book and I played with my son. I talked 'to' (niepotr) by phone with my friend.
Dziękuję bardzo, bardzo , bardzo!!!

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka