Describing where you live...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam prośbę czy moglibyście mi sprawdzić opis mojego miasta? byłabym Wam bardzo i to bardzo wdzieczna :) z góry dziękuję :*
Oto pomocnicze pytania do tego tekstu...
1. Where do you live? Where is it? How big is it?
2. Describe your home town.
3. What's the weather like?
4. What's it famous for?
5. What's the best thing about it? Do you like living here?

1. I live in Andrychów, which is a town (czy city?) to the mountains in the south of Poland. It has a population of 22 000 people and it is small town.
2. It is also a beautiful and quiet town, and is great for travelling and relaxing. There are lots of wide streets, and it is full of shops. There are also bars and restaurants. A lot of people go there at the weekend and they also spend your free time (czy meet friends?) with friends on the Friday evening. They drink coffee, beer and juice and talk. In Andrychów we can visit two churches - they are pretty and very interesting. We can see there a lot of paintings, frescos and sculptures.
3. The weather here is diffrent. The summer can be very sunny and wonderful. Sometimes it is too hot. Rarely here rains for days. The winter can be gentle and short but also long and frosty.
4. Andrychów is famous for atmosphere, which is here. The biggest tourist actraction in here is probably the park and market, which a lot of people spend your free time. They walk, sit on the bench in the sun and talk. When is pretty weather is here beautiful. People also take delight in pond and duck, swans. We can meet couples, who walk to around pond. Successive place which famous is among people is Mickiewicz's square. There are take place (odbywają się) a days Andrychów and diffrents festivals which a lot of fireworks. People have a good time.
5. But I think the best things about Andrychów are the people and place where they stay. We can go to the community centre, cinema... We can meet in restaurant or bar. Sometimes we go on the concert and festival on the Mickiewicz's place.
>1. I live in Andrychów, which is a town {in} the mountains
>in the south of Poland. It has a population of 22 000 people and it is
>{a} small town.
>2. It is also a beautiful and quiet town, and is great for travelling {to}
>and relaxing. There are lots of wide streets, and it is full of shops.
>There are also bars and restaurants. A lot of people go there at the
>weekend and they also {} spend {their} free time with
>friends on {} Friday {evenings}. They drink coffee, beer and juice, and
>talk {a lot}. In Andrychów {you} can visit two churches - they are pretty and
>very interesting. {There you} can see a lot of paintings, frescos and
>sculptures.
>3. The weather here is diffrent. The summer can be very sunny and
>wonderful. Sometimes it is too hot. {It rarely} rains {here}. The
>winter can be gentle and short, but also long and frosty.
>4. Andrychów is famous for {its} atmosphere, which is {present} here. The biggest
>tourist actraction {} here is probably the park and {the} market, {where} a
>lot of people spend {their} free time. They walk, sit on the bench in the
>sun and talk. When {the} weather is {pretty} {it is really} beautiful {here}. {The} people also
>take delight in {the} pond, ducks and swans. {You} can meet couples who walk {}
>around {the} pond. {One of the most attractive places,} which {} is {popular with} people, is
>Mickiewicz's square. There are {Andrychow days taking} place {every year} and {diffrent} festivals {with} a lot of fireworks {displayes}. {The} people
>have a good time.
>5. But I think the best {thing} about Andrychów {is} the people and
>{the} place where they stay. {You} can go to the community centre, {the} cinema... {You}
>can meet in {a} restaurant or {a} bar. Sometimes {you can} go {to a} concert and
>{a} festival ???[on the Mickiewicz's place]???.
Dziękuję za pomoc :*:*