rozprawka do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Many people think childhood is a time, which connect with fun, easiness and happiness. We spent all days on playing toys, sleeping and learning outward thing. However, it is also the time when we have thousands of restrictions and prohibitions.
Very often people say that they would like to back to kindergarten but was it really the best time in our life? I don’t think so. When we were six years old we were completely addicted to our parents. We couldn’t just walk out with friends because we were too small and we couldn’t help oneself. Moreover we couldn’t even decide what we want to do, wear or eat. We couldn’t watch TV, play computer, eat ice-creams or go late to sleep. We were like marionettes in our parent’s hands. We heard – ‘don’t take it’, ‘don’t touch it’ or ‘don’t go there’ all the time.
On the other hand, when we were children we didn’t have to worry about anything. We didn’t have to go to school, do homework, clean our room, help our parents etc. It was the time when we could idle, sleep and play and nobody was angry about it. We had also a sense of security because everyone protected and looked after us.
In conclusion I’d like to say that I don’t agree that childhood is the best time of our lives because we can’t do what we really want and we are too dependent on our parents.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie