sprawdzenie opowiadania PILNE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie mojego opowiadania i oczywiscie nieco ulepszenia. Z gory dzieki

Once upon a time, once Monday What could happen? I had to go to school because I remembered about my two very difficulty tests. It was very well weather, sun was shinning and sky was cloudless. It might be my the best day.
It started with I woke up late. I got dressed up quickly and brushed my teeth. After that I ran to bus stop but I came too late so I had to ride a motorbike to school. I wasn’t be in difficulty because I knew I would omit my test and I had justification. So I was very cheerful. I was riding my Yamaha when the shower was started. By then I already wasn’t so happy . Rainy I was riding when I saw a blockade on road. It was Andrew Lepper what be very kind for me. I taken a autograph and successful went far away. Riding I got to know I would come late on my second test. I think “Pleasure was mine”. In the end, about 11 o’clock I was coming to school. When I came to door I saw a text “Entry from other side”. It gave me next 5 min freedom. After I walked to my class. All of a sudden, my teacher said that whatever were you doing here and I replied that I came to school. Nervous Mr Bzik in a tears reminded me about class trip today. I was broken.
I orientated that it was the worst day in my life.” I must go at home and react.” I thought. I had to work out for my brother because What else could I do?

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia