Bardzo prosze o pomoc w sptrawdzeniu mojego zadani

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Room

My room is small. there are tree windows. Next to the windows there is a desk where I keep my computer and a printer. On the left, there is some furniture. Above the bed there is a map of poland. Next there is a cage where live my birt, his name is Oskar. On the floor there is a carpet. Photos of me and my family hang on the wall. Flowers stand on the windowsill. Curtain hang on windows. The whole room is decorated with plants. I think my room is nice.

Kitchen

My kitchen isn't very big. There are two windows. Lamp hang over table. On the left there are fridge and shelfs were are dishes. A table and chairs stand under wall. All walls are painted on white. Cooker and sink are under windows. Microware is on fridge. Shelf with radio is in corner. On the table is blow with apples. Small pictures hang on the wall.

Bathroom

My bathroom isn't very big. On the left there are schower and shelf were next hang towels. In front of is big mirror. Under mirror is a washbasin. Washing machine is in corner. On the right is water closet. All walls are pointed on white.

Z góry BARDZO dziekuje za pomoc.
Bardzo prosze, wazne
Kiedyś robilam podobne zadanie.Wydaje mi się że jest ok (bynajmneij ja rozumiem tekst bardzo dobrze) stylistycznie to nie wiem. Ale jeśli jets to do szkoły to myślę że 4+ 5- dostaniesz :)
uh dzieki. A mozecie podpowiedziecco moge napisac do kitchen i bathoorm jeszcze? (kitchen- 3 zdnania, bathoor- 4/5 zdnan :) )
Help
A jak bedzie? (moze byc podobnie)

1. lewa ściana wyłożona jest w kafelkach.
2. miedzy pralką a umywalką stoi maly kosz na pranie.
3. Podłoga jest w kafelkach
>1. lewa ściana wyłożona jest w kafelkach.
the wall on the left is laid with/in tiles

>2. miedzy pralką a umywalką stoi maly kosz na pranie.
between the washer and the washbasin stands a washing basket

>3. Podłoga jest w kafelkach
the floor is tiled
dziekuje
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa