Rozprawka: prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Wiatam,
czy moglby ktos sprawdzic. Bylbym bardzo wdzieczny. Dziekuje.

Temat: Powszechnie uwaza sie, ze wspolczesny czlowiek nie moglby funkcjonowac bez urzadzen elektrycznych. Napisz rozprawke, w ktorej wyrazisz swoja opinie na ten temat.

Can you imagine how your life would like without any electric appliances and machines? I know it’s very hard, even impossible to create such strange image. But for our happiness, we have all this appliances, which have numerous benefits.

First of all, they are very useful and helpful. They make our life easier and save our time and energy. We can do our works and duites faster. For example, basic household chores, hoovering or washing are definitely less time-consuming then several dozen years ago. Moreover computers help us with computational tasks.

Secondly, electric appliances ensure contact with other peoples and even with the whole world. Phones are the most common way to communicate with friends.. Mobile phones has gave us possibility of permanent contact. But the most revolutionzed appliance is copmuter connectet with internet. It become the main source of information for many people and the easiest way to communicate.

In addition, today the most poualr source of entertainment are tv and computer. There are of course appliance, that need electicity to work. They are using by miliones of people all over the world. They ensue differnet kinds of pastimes. So everyone can find something for oneself. However computer are very addictive. Thus it can sometimes be very dangerous.

On balacne, it seems that electric appliances become as much important for humans as the air to breathing. I can’t imagine life without them. But I think that, they shoulden’t substitute contact with others people.

Pozdrawiam

« 

Brak wkładu własnego