List formalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do Was wielką prośbę... czy moglibyście mi sprawdzić list formalny? Byłabym Wam bardzo wdzięczna :) z góry dziękuję :*
Jego temat to: trzeba napisać w sprawie kursów Thai Cookery courses in Chiang Mai i zadać parę pytań odnośnie tego kursu.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to ask for information about your Thai Cookery courses in Chiang Mai. I am especially in a quickly and intensive course of one or two weeks. I am 16 years old and I go to the secondary school in Andrychów. I can cook elementary dishes very well but I want to improve. I've already have a cookery courses but it isn't really well. I learnt a little because it was on brief. I often read cookery books. I am currently reading is "Jak dobrze gotować"
I have looked at your website but there is no everything informations about Thai Cookery courses next year. Can you tell me how much it costs? I need a inexpensive course because I don't work. My parents maintain me. Can you said me where is the accommodation and if it is with families? I would like to stay in hotel with my friends because they want to go with me. They also have a course but it is another. Can you help me found me informations that I need to this course? And can you please send me this infomations? I will appeciate. I hope so that the course will like me.
I look forward to hearing from you...
Yours faithfully
RockGirl__16

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa