bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What evidence is there to suggest that body language is universal?

The main question relating to the body language is whether nonverbal communication and its meanings are culturally defined or whether such cues are innate and thus universal. According to many cross-cultural researches the most universal of all forms of the body language is the communication of emotions through facial expression. Scientists claimed that our facial movements may communicate ten emotions which are distinguished by people among different cultures. The result of Ekman’s and Friesen’s study showed that people from various cultures could identify the appropriate emotion from pictures of facial expressions of persons from different cultures. We all smile in the same way, display anger in the same way and are able to identify those emotions showed by the others. The next forms of body language that are somewhat universal are illustrators. People from various cultures use parallel gestures to illustrate what they are saying e.g. they stretch out hands to show how large something was or make a circular movement to describe a shape of the plate. What is more people all over the world use similar adaptors, like scratching, yawning, adjusting glasses or smoking. These three types of the body language are universal and not culturally determined.
The main question relating to 'the' (niepotr) body language is whether nonverbal
communication and its meanings are culturally defined or whether such
cues are innate and thus universal. According to many cross-cultural
researches the most universal of all forms of 'the' (niepotr) body language is the communication of emotions through facial expressionS (emotions to expressionS).
What is more people all over the world PEOPLE use similar adaptors, like scratching, yawning, adjusting glasses or smoking.

Wiem, ze to czytalam w ksiazce, prosze napisz, z ktorej to przepisales.
tekst nie jest przepisany z żadnej książki... jakby był przepisany, to bezpodstawna była by moja prośba o sprawdzenie go... Jest napisany na podstawie kilku artykułów z netu i podręcznika "Academic Encounter - Human behavior". Na podstawie nie znaczy, że został przepisany! Czy ktoś ma jeszcze jakieś uwagi co do poprawności gramatycznej i ortograficznej?
Ale to wtedy powinny być jakieś przypisy (autor, książka, rok wydania, strona), nie sądzisz? To, że coś streścisz czy pozmieniasz słowa nie oznacza, że to jest już twoje.
bkop-
>>>>Co to NIBY ma znaczyc..."tekst nie jest przepisany z żadnej książki..Jest napisany na podstawie kilku artykułów z netu i podręcznika "Academic Encounter -Human behavior". Na podstawie nie znaczy, że został przepisany!

....LET ME explain exactly, in words of one syllable (which you might then understand) what plagiarism is...
YOU are in danger of committing an offence by:
1. Using a choice phrase or sentence that you have come across.
2. Coopying directly from a text.
3. Paraphrasing the words from a text very closely.
4. Using text from the Internet.
5. Borrowing statistics or assembled facts from another person or source.
6. Copying or downloading figures, photographs, pictures or diagrams without acknowledging the sources.
7. Copying from the notes or essays of a fellow student.
8. Copying from your own notes on a text, tutorial, video or lecture that contains direct quotes.
Don't do it again.!!!
Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie mojej pracy... jestem tutaj 1 raz. Temet:Twoj ulubiony srodek transportu.
My favourite transport is plane. I love plane, because they are very confortable and trains, because when I travelling that do not feel shake.
In the plane do not need keep mine baggage. The people tell, that travelling in the plane is dangerous, but I do not fear.
The travelling in the plane is very faster, because the plane must not stand in the traffic jam, on the crossroads and on the stop.
I love motor, too. My favourite model is Kawasaki Ninja. It is a marvellous. The Kawasaki Ninja drive fastest three hundred and fifty kilometres on the hour.
On the crossroads do not stand in the traffic jam, because motor is narrow and fit between the cars.
In the future I want be a driver motor.

Jak cos to to jest moje gadu 11261016. Z gory bardzo dziekuje i pozdrawiam. ;)
Upadly aniolku-
Prosze nie wklejac co chwileczke tego samego tematu, i nie dolaczac jego do innych. Otworzyles swoj temat w jednym watku i tam beda ludzie sprawdzac.
Na tej stronie wszystkie wpisy pokazuja sie w kolejnosci - tak, ze niema szansy, ze ktos tego nie zauwazy.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie