Writing - prosba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What do you think about that?

„International Festival of Drama”

The International Festival of Drama is a festival which Has attracted lots of theatre-lovers throughout the last seventeen years. Berlin, where it is set, hosts every year different theatrical groups from even foreign countries such as Portugal and Spain. Their plays’ themes focus mainly on the problems of the contemporary urban society.

What I really enjoyed in the festival was its perfect organization. The visitors were well-informed about the events and could see all the wanted plays. The great thing was the catering service – the theatre-lovers had a choice between many cuisines from different parts of the world. All the festival visitors were accommodated in great bed and breakfast hotels located close to the centre. However, the main thing was the drama itself.
There were two plays that I really would recommend you to see. The first one was performed by the French group from Nice. The director, Paul Schmitz, developed successfully the story of the couple in their thirties, who face their ups and downs living in Paris. The greatest value of this play lies in its suspense-filled plot. The cast add their vital part to the final success. The second play came from Portugal. It is directed by a young prodigy – Manuel Costa. He manages to tell a brilliant story of the old man struggling from his loneliness in the suburbs of Paris. This drama covers many of the civilization problems of the contemporary society such as dysfunctional relationships among family members. The actors are really convincing in their emotions.
On the whole, I would recommend you to visit the International Festival of Drama next year. Mainly because of its fantastic professional value. It is joined by the theatrical groups in the world. Then the organizational part of the event is really amazing and lives up to the highest standards.
Berlin, where it is set, 'hosts every year' (inaczej...each year hosts) different theatrical groups from 'even' (niepotr) foreign countries such as Portugal and Spain. 'Their plays' themes' (niezgrabnie - The themes of their plays) focus mainly on the problems of the contemporary urban society.
The visitors were well-informed about the events and could see all the
'wanted' (moze inaczej...plays they wanted) plays.
There were two plays that I 'really would' (would really)recommend you to (go and) see. The director, Paul Schmitz, 'developed successfully' (successfully developed) 'the' A story of 'the' A couple in their thirties, who face their ups and downs living in Paris.
It 'is' WAS directed by a young prodigy - Manuel Costa. He manages to tell a brilliant story of 'the' AN old man struggling from his loneliness in the suburbs of Paris. This drama covers many of the 'civilization problems of the contemporary society' (inaczej...problems of civilisation of cont. society) such as dysfunctional relationships among family members.
It is joined by the theatrical groups 'in' OF the world.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie