Prosze o sprawdzenie opisu !! pilne!! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Krystian -my husband, it very handsome, young man. He's 22 years old. We know ourselves from a child because before we lived in nearby villages. We are a marriage for half a year.
Physically, Krystian looks younger than most other men in their year. He's of above averege height, neither fat nor thin, but he's very muscular. He has got oval, sun-tanned face and nut-brown, crew cut hair. His sparkling brown eyes show his humour and friendliness. He prefers wearing casual, comfortable clothes.
As for his personality, Krystian's most striking characteristic is his courage and self-confidence. I'm sure that in every difficult situation I can count on him. He's well-balanced and very patient. He hardly ever gets annoyed about anything. However, he tends to be quite stubborn -once he had made a decision, nothing can change his mind.
Krystian always seems to be busy doing something. He spends a lot of his time in the garage by his car, yet he will always find the moment for me. In spite of his few faults, he's very close for me and I adore to spend time with him an account of our shared interests.
Krystian -my husband, 'it' IS A very handsome, young man.
We HAVE knowN 'ourselves' EACH OTHER 'from a child' SINCE CHILDHOOD, because 'before' (ale kiedy 'before'?..moze lepiej THEN) we lived in nearby
villages. We 'are a marriage' HAVE BEEN MARRIED for half a year.
Physically, Krystian looks younger than most other men 'in their year' (nie, nie tak...OF HIS AGE.).
He has got AN oval, sun-tanned face and nut-brown, crew cut hair.
However, he tends to be quite stubborn -once he 'had' HAS made a decision, nothing can change his mind.
He spends a lot of his time in the garage by his car, yet he will always find 'the' A moment for me. In spite of his few faults, he's very 'close' (mysle, ze to nie najlepsze slowo..moze important/dear) for me and I adore
to spend time with him 'an' ON account of our shared interests.

(Jestes naprawde lucky!)

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie