Proszę o sprawzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Thank you for your letter of 24th November 2000. I am writing to you on Mr Luzhny’s behalf. He was glad that he can saw you at the Frankfurt Trade Fair last month. He would welcome an idea to meeting with you in February. Our suggesting time and date are: 13th February 10 – 13 and 15th February 14-17. I hope that this time will be suitable for you.

Mr Luzhny was under the impression about your new Model C which seems to be interesting for our company. However we still use the Model B machine and we are extremely satisfied with it.

Although this fact we are ready to take into consideration fact to buy your new Model C. Before we take this decision we have to get to know all specified details about the Model C. What is more we have bought a stock spare parts for the Model B and how you see we have to know if that parts will not go to waste. I am strongly convinced that you understand our position and you prepare full presentation about Model C for us.

We will be also interested in some details about financial benefits for customers who place a large order for your equipment.

Mr Luzhny sends his best wishes for you and inform that he is a happy grandfather.
prosze zauwaz date, ktora napisalas.

He was glad that he 'can saw' COULD SEE you at the Frankfurt Trade Fair last month. He would welcome 'an' THE idea to meeting with you in February (a rok?). Our 'suggesting' SUGGESTED time and date are: 13th February
10-13p.m. and 15th February 14-17p.m..

Mr Luzhny was under 'the impression about your new Model C which seems
to be interesting'; (napisz to zdanie po polsku nie moige wylapac sensu)- for our company. - napisz to zdanie po polsku

Although 'this fact' (nie tutaj) we are ready to take THIS FACT into consideration 'fact' (niepotr) 'to buy' WHEN BUYING your new Model C. Before we take this decision HOWEVER, we have to get to know all THE specified details about the Model C. What is more we have ALREADY bought a stock OF spare parts for the Model B and 'how' (nie, nie - to nie zawsze jest odpowiednikiem 'jak'- tutaj... AS you see we have to know if 'that' THOSE parts will not go to waste. I am strongly convinced that you understand our position 'and' AS you prepare YOUR full presentation about THE Model C for us.
We will 'be also' ALSO BE interested in some FFURTHER details about THE financial benefits for OUR customers who place a large order for your equipment.
Mr Luzhny sends his best wishes for you and WOULD LIKE TO inform YOU that he 'is a happy grandfather' (jak chcesz napisac, ze zostal dziadkiem to...he has become a grandfather).
przepraszam, że dopiero teraz się odzywam, ale nie miałam dostępu do internetu.... dziękuje za sprawdzenie i już wyjaśniam o co mi chodziło w tych kilku zdaniach ... Mr Luzhny was under 'the impression about your new Model C which seemsto be interesting' for our company - chciałam napisać że ten pan Luzhny jest pod wrażeniem ich nowego modelu C który wydaje się być interesujący dla naszej firmy ( można dodać interesującą propozycją? ) ...
Mr Luzhny was under 'the impression about your new Model C which seemsto be interesting' for our company ...
...Mr. L WAS VERY IMPRESSED with your new Model C which is of interest to our company.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia