Rozprawka - bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisz rozprawke na temat: "Nie ma przekonywujących powodów, by wykorzystywać zwierzęta do doświadczeń medycznych"
Z góry dzięki za pomoc.

Nowadays, many people claim that conducting medical research on animals is good and very important for scientific charity. There are people too, who believe that it should not be continued. In my opinion , there are no convincing reasons to use animals in medical experiments.
One major disadvantage of using animals in medical experiments is that many animal are killed by scientist in terrible torture. Animals can feel pleasure or pain, so they suffer from this experiments. Secondly it is often inhumane too. Scientists use many chemical substances which are unchecked. Despite the fact that it usually do not bring any benefits for scientist, a large number of animals die. Moreover, instead of using animals we can use artificial human organs. As a result we save animals and we can conduct research more effectively. In addition animals are using in laboratory to teach students. In the majority of cases it is useless beacuse there are other ways to teach young people. We should use computer programs or proffesional films. Finally, animals lives are more important than money. Using animals is less expensive but it is inmorality and it may cause environmental disaster.
In conclusion, I am absolutely sure that usage of animals in medical experiments is not right. I think it must be forbidden and animals should be protected from this mean of persecution.
Nowadays, many people claim that conducting medical research on
animals is good and very important for scientific 'charity' (nie za bardzo to slowo - inne).
One major disadvantage of using animals in medical experiments is that
many animal are killed by scientistS 'in' DURING terrible torture. Animals can
feel pleasure or pain, so they suffer from 'this experiments' (this odnosi sie do l. poj - a experiments to l. mn) .
Despite the fact that it usually doES not bring any benefits for THE scientist, a large number of animals die.
'As a result' (jabym to inaczej...Consequently, we would save...) we save animals and we can conduct research more effectively.
In addition animals are 'using' USED in A laboratory to teach students. In the
majority of cases it is useless 'beacuse' (ortog- prosze popraw) there are other ways 'to teach' ((lepiej...of teaching) young people. We should use computer programs or 'proffesional' (ortog) films.
Finally, animaL lives are more important than money. Using animals is
less expensive but it is 'inmorality' IMMORAL and it may cause environmental
disaster.
In conclusion, I am absolutely sure that THE usage of animals in medical
experiments is not right. I think it must be forbidden and animals
should be protected from this meanS of persecutioN.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie