Proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiego tekstu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie:

I have interested history for my childhood. My favourite period is World War II. When I widening my interests i bumped into "The Great Escape".

"The Great Escape" is film about 250 alied prisoners of war escaping from german Prisoner of War camp during World War II. The film is based upon the factual book of the same name.

The film starts as the Gestapo deliver to the camp the most dangerous prisoners. The prisoners make an varied attempt to escape. Finally they organize the biggest escape at history. Teams of men are organised to syrvey, dig, hide soil, manufactured civilian clothing, forge documents. They work on three escape tunnels. The film presents prisoners adventures during escape. I won`t talk about the film final, because saomebody want to watch this film in the future.

Plot happens in Polish, not far to Żagań. The director is John Sturges. In "The Great Escape" performed three stars: Steve McQuen, Charles Bronson and James Coburn.

I recommend this film for everyone, because it combinea history with humour. The story is very serious, but metod of the describing is very amusing.

Z góry dzięki :)

« 

Egzaminy

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia