Krótki list do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam list ma być napisany w Present Continuous prosze o poprawienie jak ma byc:

Dear Magda

I’m sorry because I haven’t written to you long time. I have planned saturday afternoon.Firstly I’m going to the restaurant in Ruciane Nida then I’m rideing by a car to this city on 6 p.m. o'clock. I'm walikng for this party with my freind Paulina we meeting near shop with boots "CTO", then we going to the nigt club for the disco after that we takeing taxi and going to home at 5 a.m. Join to us me best freind

Yours faithfully Marta
Dear Magda

It was very kind of you to write, I'm sorry I haven't written to you for such a long time.
I have already planned Saturday afternoon. At the first I'm going to the restaurant in Ruciane Nida. After that I'm coming back to the city at 6 o'clock in the evening and I'm walikng to party. I'm meeting with my freind Paulina near shoe shop "CTO". Later on we're going to the nigt club for the disco. After this tiring night in the disco we're taking taxi and going to home at 5 a.m. Isn't it interesting? Join us! You'll love it!

(Yours faithfully,
At 'the' (niepotr) first I'm going to the restaurant in Ruciane Nida. After that I'm coming back to the city at 6 o'clock in the evening and I'm 'walikng' (ortog) to 'A' party. I'm meeting with my 'freind' (ortog) Paulina near THE CTO shoe shop. '"CTO"' (nie w tym miejscu). Later on we're going to the
'nigt' (ortog) club for the disco. After this tiring night in the disco we're
taking 'A' taxi and going 'to' (niepotr) home at 5 a.m.
Jeśli piszesz w Present Continous to kiedy dodajesz do czasownika końcówkę ing i na końcu wyrazu masz e to ono znika a ing pojawia się na jego miejscu,np: make ---> making
ride ---> riding
take ---> taking

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie