List formalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak miał by ktoś chwile czasu to mogłby się pokusić o sprawdzenie mojego list.
Zadanie brzmi tak:
Korzystasz regulranie z portalu internetowego pewnej angielskiej gazet i nie jestes z niej zyb zadowolony. Napisz list do redakcji.
- Przedstawisz się i opisz, jak często i w jakim celu korzystaszz portalu gazety.
- Wyjaśnisz, co ci się nie podoba w prowqadzonym przez gazetę portalu.
- Zredaguj zmiany, dzięki którym, twoim zdaniem, stały się on bardziej interesujący i łatwiejszy w obsłudze
- Wyraź nadzieję, że twoje sugestie zostaną wzięte pod uwagę

Treśc listu:

Hey My name is Marek. I am user your website. I often use with your website becouse it is a lof of information of the world. The most often I use news about probelm people on the world. But a few thinks I do not like their. First and the mostly irritating are adverts. They are everywhere and very hard are switch it off. When I search something I lose much time. The second problem in your website it is rumours about famous people. It is too much take photos by paparazzi. I would like photos of official . The strongest side your website are video information about different things they are very interesting and They are too little. When I vist your website I am looking for new video information.
My advices: You have to give little adverts or Users can switch they off. Less photos take by paparazzi and more photo take by circumstances of official. More video information because it is the best side your website.I hope that my opinion change your website on better and it going to got more users on your website.

Proszę chociaż o sprawdzenie największych byków
Nikogo nie znajde chetnego do pomocy??;/
Dear Sir or Madam:

I have been visiting your website on a regular basis for quite a long time. It has a lot of interesting articles, news and information from all over the world which I always find very fascinating and stimulating. I especially enjoy reading your stories about various problems facing people in different parts of the world. I also like your news photos and video clips, which are simply excellent.

However, there are a couple of things that I think should be changed. First of all, I find the ads very irritating. They are everywhere and they make it very difficult for me to focus on the content of your website. Although it is possible to eventually close them, it takes time and is very distracting. Secondly, your website publishes too many unconfirmed stories or just celebrity gossip, as well as mediocre photos taken by paparazzi. I do not think that the majority of your readers are really interested in this sort of ‘news’.

Therefore, I would like to make the following suggestions:
--Consider changing the format of your ads so that your readers can still enjoy your website, without being constantly bombarded and interrupted by annoying ads.
--Please feature more photos pertaining to your stories on world events instead of publishing photos of celebrities and pop figures.
--Relegating celebrity articles to a separate section would also be a great idea.
--You videos are the highlight of your website and I would certainly enjoy watching more of them.

I would appreciate if you could seriously consider my suggestions. I am sure that by making some changes to your website, you would attract more regular users.

Should you like to discuss any issues expressed in this letter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mark
wielkie dzięki
Fajny Facecie - napisałeś tekst na poziomie nieosiągalnym dla tego człowieka. Może nauczyciel się pozna, że to praca niesamodzielna, i każe napisać tekst na inbny temat. Jeżeli tak, to pół biedy. Gorzej, jeżeli on dostanie za ten tekst dobrą ocenę. Wtedy będzie tu regularnie prosił frajerów o odrobienie pracy domowej. Żywisz potencjalnego darmozjada.
przepraszam bardzo ale ten tekst dostrczył mi bardzo wiele zwrotów i podowiedział że musze udskonalic znajomośm zaimków i użycie różnorakich czasów. Przyznaje że tekst jest bardzo trudny gramatcznie ale niektóre słowa napewno przydadzą mi się i bede wiedział w jakich sytuacjach je użyć
MG: Dziękuję za Twoje uwagi. Częściowo się z nimi zgadzam—ale przynajmniej facet napisał to po angielsku, a nie po polsku i włożył w to jakiś wysiłek.
Pozdrawiam,

F.F.
Nie masz jeszcze wyczucia, na jakim poziomie pomagać, ale z czasem się tego nauczyć.
Dobrze zresztą, że odezwał się proszący - zdaje się, że sam czegoś nię nauczy.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie