Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear ....
Many thanks for your letter. Your new job as sailing instructor sounds really good. It seems to be your cap of tea.
Since I’m back in my family house I haven’t got use to sitting at home all day long and writing my thesis. Last month I knew a nice women, who is called .......... We’re dancing together once a week in a dancing school. By the way we are pretty good at dancing. She is really warm personality and keen on dancing and swimming .
I spend a lot of time surfing on Net or learning for my exam, that I’m taking on February. Thank you for sending me the advert about sailing in ......... It sounds just the sort of place I’m looking for. But before I go there’re a few things I’d like to ask you. Firstly, as I’m going to spend a few days in mountain, I’d like to know how long does the sailing course last? I wanted to ask you some question about certificate as well. Do you think its possible to start the course next month? Finally I’m planning to spend 3 weeks over there and I’d like to know how much costs on accommodation in .............
Thanks for all your help. Can’t wait to hear from you.
Best wishes .................
Proszę o sprawdzenie.Z góry wielkie dzięki :-)
Ponawiam prośbę
>Many thanks for your letter. Hmmm. Może. Thanks a lot for your last letter. Ładniej brzmi.

>Since I'm back in my family house I haven't got use to sitting at home
>all day long and writing my thesis. Since when I came back to my family house I can't sit at home all the day (bez long jak juz masz caly dzien) and write my thesis.

>Last month I knew a nice women - Last month I met nice women. Her name is...

DANCE SCHOOL raczej.

PRETTY GOOD 'IN' DANCING

ON THE NET and leerning to my exam which I'll have on February.

Thank you for ADVERT about sailing in...

IT SEEMS exactly like place what I'm looking for.

But before I went there. There're a fe things about which I'd like to ask you.

Firstly, bez AS..

in THE mountain, SO I'd like to know ......

And I'd like to ask you... bez AS WELL.

Do you think IS IT possible.... THIS course.

dalej bez OVER.

dalej THE ACCOMODATION

I hope that you'll receive and I'm looking for your answer.

Wg mnie to tak będzie lepiej. :)

Ale jak ktos moze to niech jeszcze spr. ;)

Pzdr.
It seems to be your 'cap' (nie, cap to znaczy cos innego, mysle, ze to literowka) of tea.
Since 'I'm'I HAVE BEEN back in my family house I haven't got use to sitting at home all day long and writing my thesis. Last month I 'knew' (zle slowo) a nice women, who is called ...... 'We're' (lepiej WE GO) dancing together once a week in a dancing school.
She 'is' HAS A really warm personality and IS keen on dancing and swimming .
I spend a lot of time surfing 'on' THE Net or learning for my exam, that I'm
taking on February.
Firstly, as I'm going to spend a few days in mountainS, I'd like to know how long does the sailing course last? I wanted to ask you 'some' (albo 'a', albo 'another') question about THE certificate as well. Do you think 'its' (zle its) possible to start the course next month? Finally I'm planning to spend 3 weeks over there and I'd like to know how much THE costs 'on' OF accommodation ARE in ......
But before I 'went'? there.
Firstly z 'as',
..I hope that you'll receive (ale co?) and I'm looking (tu cos brakuje) 'for' TO your answer
sorry, tam ma byc .....spend a few days in THE mountainS...
Dzięki za poprawke. :)

Ogólnie to odniosłem wrażenie, że te zdania budował translator...
Cześć,
dziękuję Wam bardzo za pomoc.
Oczywiście miało być your cup of tea. firstly + as jest konstrukcją z książki:
Firstly, as I'm not an experienced skier, I'd really like to know...........
Pozdrowionka
Tych zdań nie budował translator, korzystam z podręcznika Ready for FCE. Na stronie 16 znajduje się podobny list na którym się wzorowałem.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia