prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie poprawonosc bo nie jestem pewien czy wszytko jest dobrze i czy to jest w formi nieformalnej?

The natural environment, commonly referred to simply as the environment, is a term that encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region thereof.
Person impressed mark from start existence on environment, in which he lived.However, in the past, the effects of hunting and tillage were more local. Changed to United Industrial Revolution, which began around 1750, and gathered pace in the nineteenth and twentieth century, this revolution has produced enormous social change.We produce memorial more and we consume, greatest influence cure on environment around we about coverage it render make problem already not only local, it cure also global.
As is well known, atmosphere of earth is built from gases ,which allow to hold up life on earth and keep warm. It is a natural greenhouse effect, without which there would be no life on earth. However, activity of people cause increase this effect. Burning of fossil fuels which are needed to produce energy and transport, release to atmosphere billions tons of dioxides coal. The same happens when we cut out trees, which filter air and that is why the carbon dioxide releases to the atmosphere. Also industry and agriculture contribute to change climate. They emit gases, which increase greenhouse effect. If people don’t stop emissions of gasses, climate will be changed irreversible and it can be harmful for human beings.
The earth is our home and we have to care about the environment if we want to live better.
niektore zdania sa ok. Inne sa ponizej krytyki. Tego nie pisala ta sama osoba.
Dlaczego ludzie mysla, ze my tego nie poznamy i zlitujemy sie, i tylko poprawimy te zdania ktore ta osoba sama pisala.
Reszta tekstu jest pisana przez nativa, a jak ktos jest juz na tym poziomie, to przeciez sa sobie rady z tymi zdaniami, ktore sam blednie napisal.
stralem sie pisac to sam ale wlasnie nie jestem pewien co do innych zdan dlatego prosze o sprawwdzenie. sprawdzala mi to pewna osoba i twierdzi ze to jest ok ale mi sie wydaje ze nie bardzo chodzi glownie o pierwsza czesc pracy bo nawet mi nie pasuje niektore zdanie a to jest pilna praca dlatego prosze o pomoc
Te zdania, które przepisałeś z Wikipedii i innych stron (a nie napisałeś sam jak twierdzisz) są dobre. Te które sam pisałeś - nie da się ich poprawić, bo nawet nie bardzo wiadomo o co w nich chodzi.
wiem ze tylko poczatek przepisany jest z wikipedii a ktore zdania sa niedobre? jak bede wiedzial to latwiej bedzie mi je jakos poprawic
a czy teraz lepiej to wyglada czy dalej sa bledy?

The natural environment, commonly referred to simply as the environment, is a term that encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region thereof.
From the beginning of its existence, the man left the imprint on the environment, in which he lived. However, in past, the effects of hunting and tillage were more local. It has changed Great industrial revolution, which began in 1750 , and gathered pace in the nineteenth and twentieth century. This revolution has produced enormous social changes. The more we produce and consuming, the greater impact on the environment around us and this is already a global problem.
As is well known, atmosphere of earth is built from gases ,which allow to hold up life on earth and keep warm. It is a natural greenhouse effect, without which there would be no life on earth. However, activity of people cause increase this effect. Burning of fossil fuels which are needed to produce energy and transport, release to atmosphere billions tons of dioxides coal. The same happens when we cut out trees, which filter air and that is why the carbon dioxide releases to the atmosphere. Also industry and agriculture contribute to change climate. They emit gases, which increase greenhouse effect. If people don’t stop emissions of gasses, climate will be changed irreversible and it can be harmful for human beings.
The earth is our home and we have to care about the environment if we want to live better.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa