błagam o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
a więc spróbowałam sklecić list formalny z prośbą o pomoc finansową i błagam was czy ktoś może na to spojrzeć i poprawić
wiem na pewno będzie tam mnóstwo błędów
błagam o pomoc a oto praca

I write to you with request about allowing me the financial help on open second arleady net on my shops.

My firm deals with with sale of office articles. In relationship with
developing sale of these articles indispensable the solid premises, office are as well as the store-houses. Money on this be become designed just. The shop sale will make possible me gain over in neighbourhoods the solid customers' large quantity of occurrence of shops.We plan also in internet sale of our articles already soon. The part of got financial centres will become designed on extension our internet side also.

I am available after noon from fife o'clock to six o'clock from Monday to Friday. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ
bardzo proszę niech ktoś sprawdzi mi tą pracę jest ona dla mnie bardzo ważna
bardzo proszę
po pierwsze, nie zaczynaj drugie watki z tym samym pytaniem.
Dlaczego tlumaczysz slowo w slowo przez translator albo slownik.
Czy naprawde nic sie nie nauczylas w tej szkole?

I write to you with request about allowing me 'the' (dlaczego 'the?) financial help 'on' (zled slowo) (tutaj potrzeba wiecej) TO open second 'arleady' (ortog i w zlym miejscu) 'net on my shops' (zla kol slow - chyba sklep na net?).
My firm deals with with THE sale of office articles. (zdanie ok)
'In relationship' (zly register i troche inaczej) with developing sale of these articles 'indispensable (tu brakuje czasownika) 'the' (niepotr) 'solid' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) premises' (zla kol slow), AN office 'are' (to gdzie indziej) as well as 'the' (niepotr) store-houses.
...Money on this be become designed just. ...tego zdania to nawet nie rozumiem -co to ma znaczyc?
The shop sale will make possible me gain over in neighbourhoods the solid customers' large quantity of occurrence of shops....? nie rozumiem
We 'plan also' (zla kol slow) (ale planujesz co?)'in' ON internet sale of our articles 'already soon' (z czym to ma sie laczyc?).
The part of 'got'? financial centres will become designed on extension our
internet side 'also' (also powinno byc w srodku zdania) tego zdania nie rozumiem.
I am available after noon from 'fife' (ej? dlaczego robisz az takie bledy?) o'clock to six o'clock from Monday to Friday. (generalnie piszemy from 5 - ale tutaj nie wiadomo czy to rano czy popoludniu)
Popraw to sprawdze pozniej.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia