Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My weird story.
At one time I was in the forest with my brother and my dog. The weather was a beautiful. There was a sunny day. I was worn a blue t-shirt and white, short skirt. My brother was worn a black t-shirt and grey trousers. Sudennly we heard weird voices. We looked up at the sky and we saw a strange object. This object looked like big plate. It landed and we saw green persons, who came from another planet. There was very horribly. My brother asked theirs: - Where do you live? They said in English: - We come from a planet Mars.- Is there a water, a flowers, a trees, a sun, a moon? - Yes, of course, there is similarly like on the Earth.
After about 10 minuts , we woke up. We saw a big cirkle near us.
Us life would never be the same again.
'There' IT was a sunny day. I 'was worn' (nie, nie tak, to znaczy calkowicie cos innego...I WAS WEARING) a blue t-shirt and white, short skirt. My brother was 'worn' WEARING a black t-shirt and grey trousers. 'Sudennly' (ortog) we heard weird voices. This object looked like 'A' big plate. It
landed and we saw green 'persons' PEOPLE, who came from another planet.
'There was very horribly' IT WAS VERY HORRIBLE (prosze rozpoznawac czesci zdania). My brother asked 'theirs' THEM: - Where do you live? They
said in English: - We come from 'a' THE (bo wg mnie jest tylko jedna) planet Mars.- Is there 'a' (niepotr) water, 'a' (nie dajemy 'a' przez l. mn) flowers, 'a' (niepotr) trees, a sun, a moon? - Yes, of course, there 'is' ARE 'similarly' (jabym to zmienila na JUST) like on the Earth.
After about 10 'minuts' (ortog), we woke up. We saw a big 'cirkle' (ortog) near us.
'Us' OUR (sprawdz roznice pomiedzy 'us' a 'our') life would never be the same again.
Pięknie dziękuję, dostosuję się do Twoich rad i zaleceń ;-)
sprobuj tak:

My Weird Story.

One time, my brother and I were walking the dog in a forest. It was a sunny day and the weather was beautiful. I was dressed in a blue t-shirt and a short, white skirt. My brother was wearing a black shirt and grey trousers. Suddenly, we heard some weird noises. We looked up at the sky, and noticed a strange object. This thing looked like a big plate. It landed, and we saw green creatures who appeared to be from another planet. It was very scary. My brother asked them, "Where do you live?" They responded, in English, "We came from planet Mars". He then asked, "Are there water, flowers, tress, sun and moon on Mars?" "Yes, of course, it is very similar to Earth."
After about 10 minutes, we woke up. We saw a big circle next to us.
Our like woud never be the same again.
I Tobie Mateusz dziękuję za pomoc ;-)
My weird story.

Once I was in the forest with my brother and my dog. The weather was beautiful. It was a sunny day. I was wearing a blue t-shirt and white, short skirt. My brother was wearing a black t-shirt and grey trousers. Suddenly we heard weird voices. We looked up at the sky and we saw a strange object. This object looked like a big plate. It landed, and we saw green persons, who came from another planet. They were horrible. My brother asked them: - Where do you live? They said in English: - We come from the planet Mars.- Are there water, flowers, trees, a sun, and a moon? - Yes, of course, it verz similar to Earth.
After about 10 minutes , we woke up. We saw a big circle near us.
Our life would never be the same again.
Dziękuję Jolantika
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa