opowiadanie-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie mojego opowiadania i wskazanie bledow, dziekuje bardzo :)

I remember very well my unforgettable day. It was on one holiday late in the evening.
I and my friends were bored, so we resolved to pick out to the terrifing forest. He was situated on out of the way. When we went to forest, the darkness falling and around us was quietly. Under cover of darkness we going to the forest. I was still thinking, that I doesn’t fear the darkness, but I was wrong. After that, I heard something strange noise. We’re very dread. We’re running so fast from the forest as well we can. While we’re trembled with shock, from the bushes still emanated horrifying noises. My friend daring to checked it out. We’re very startled, when we saw that he has a small cat on his arm.
Finally, we took this small cat and we laughted with us. But as from that event I was fear the darkness very much. It was very creepy and funny day, I will never forget it.
It was on one holiday late in the evening. (ale jak piszesz 'unforgetable day', to nie moze byc tylko w 'evening'.- lepiej...the story unfolded late in the evening)
I and my friends were bored, so we resolved to 'pick out' (tego nie rozumiem) to the 'terrifing' (ortog) forest. 'He' (dlaczego wlasnie 'he' a nie 'she'?- forest jest IT) was situated 'on' (niepotr) out of the way. When we went to
THE forest, the darkness WAS falling and ALL around us was VERY 'quietly' QUIET. Under THE cover of darkness we 'going' WENT INto the forest. I was still thinking, that I 'doesn't' (*I does not- NIE! I DID NOT) fear the darkness, but I was wrong. After that, I heard 'something' SOME strange noise.
'We're very dread.' (tego zdania nie rozumiem)
'We're' WE ARE? Ale przeciez opowiadasz w czasie przeszlym), running 'so' AS fast from the forest as well we 'can' COULD. While 'we're' (prosze pisac w calosci - tutaj czas przeszly) tremblING with shock, from the bushes still emanated THE horrifying noises. My friend 'daring' DARED to 'checked' CHECK it out. 'We're' (popraw) very startled, when we saw that he 'has'HAD a small cat on his arm.
Finally, we took this small cat WITH US and we 'laughted' (ortog). 'with us'(niepotr). But as from that event I 'was fear' FEARED the darkness very much.

»

Szkoły językowe