Prosze o sprawdzenie zad. dom. My typical weekend

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
On Friday evening I never stay in. I go to my friend Ilona. We gossip and play computer games. I come back to home at 11 o'clock. I wash teeth and take a shower. After I go to sleep.
On Saturday morning I haven't school so I get up at 9 o'clock. I wash teeth and set one's hair. After I make coffee and breakfast. I eat that. After i tidy my room and bathroom. In the afternoon my mum makes dinner. We eat dinner and wash dishes. Later I do my homework and surf the Internet. In the evening I watch TV in my badroom. At 8 o'clock I take a shower, wash teeth and go to sleep.
On Sunday morning I get up at 8 o'clock. I wash teeth, set one's hair, dress up and go to church. I get back at 11 o'clock. Later I make dinner with my mum. We eat that and wash dishes. in the afternoon I go to my friend Ilon, We walk around our villige and gossip. I get back at 17 o'clock. Later I go to my grandparents and my aunt. In the evening I prepare to school. At 8 o'clock I take a shower, wash dishes and go to sleep.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego