Prosze o sprawdzenie Covering letter

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in applying for the position of "XXX" recently advertised on www.abc.co.uk. I am strongly convinced that my academic background and dedication to performed work will be great value for the company.

As you can see from my resume, professional training I had with Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center provided an opportunity for me to gain practical experience with IT skills and able me to provide solutions for new project. In addition, my current position as a Customer Care Manager provided me practical knowledge how to effectively deal with customers and their demands.

I look for employer who would provide me interested, developing and stable work with suitable salary. From my side I offer my knowledge and skills, not only IT ones, which able me to make a wise decisions and solve a problems and also creativity, honesty, responsibility and flexibility to adapt to requirements. This and also dedication to performed work, desire of learning and developing myself make me good candidate on this position.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

madstorm :)
Dear Sir/Madam, (jak zaczynamy Dear Sir, to konczymy... Yours faithfully)
>
I am strongly convinced that my academic background and dedication 'to' OF performed work will be OF great value for the company.

As you can see from my resume, I HAD professional training 'I had' (niepotr) with Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center WHICH provided an opportunity for me to gain practical experience 'with' IN IT skills and 'able' ALLOWED/ENABLED me to provide solutions for A new project. In addition, my current position as a Customer Care Manager provideS me WITH practical knowledge ON how to effectively deal with customers and their demands.

I AM lookING for AN employer who would provide me interestING, 'developing' (nie za bardzo to slowo- lepiej niepotr) and stable work with A suitable salary. From my side I offer my knowledge and skills, not only IT ones, which 'able' ENABLE me to make 'a' (niepotr-przy l.mnogiej) wise decisions
and solve 'a' (niepotr) problems 'and' BUT also creativity, honesty, responsibility and flexibility to adapt to (new) requirements. This 'and also' AS WELL AS THE dedication to performed work, desire of learning and developing myself make me A good candidate 'on' FOR this position.

'Sincerely' Yours faithfully,
Dear Sir/Madam, (jak zaczynamy Dear Sir, to konczymy... Yours faithfully) - slusznie kiedys mialem to na kursie i zapomnialem :)

'developing' (nie za bardzo to slowo- lepiej niepotr)
mam tu na mysli rozwijajaca prace

A jak pod wzgledem merytorycznym? Mam zawsze taka "moralnosciowke" przed zbytnim przechwalaniem sie...przeciez i tak wyjdzie na rozmowie (o ile zaprosza :P) jesli cos jest nie tak...dlatego w sumie ten lsicik jest taki ubogi..zreszta nie mam sie czym za bardzo pochwalic w doswiadczeniu zawodowym...eh zycie jest trudne :)

Dzieki za pomoc TERRI.
"I am looking for an employer who will offer me a stable, well-renumerated position, while at the same time leaving sufficient room for creativity and growth potential. I am, in return, offering extensive knowledge and skill in IT and other professional areas. The acquired expertise allows me to make the right choices, solve complex problems, and apply my creativity, honesty, and responsibility in new work environments. Being a persistent and dedicated worker and having a strong need to learn and develop professionally make me an ideal candidate for this position.

I hope you will take the time to consider my application. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie