Proszę o sprawdzenie zażalenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie zażalenia:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with trousers, that I bought in your shop on 31th of January. When I took trousers aut of the box I was not pleased to find that they did not fit on me, beacuse I ordered trousers are a size 36, Trausers in the box are a size 38.
If this were bit enough I ordered blue trousers and when I took they out of the box I saw, that they were black.
I telephoned to you in this buisness and somebody tooked to me a next week. Probably I did not got them.
I demand a full refound or I hope you will replace there trausers.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours faithfully.
XYZ
I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with THE trousers, that I
bought in your shop on THE 31th of January. When I took THE trousers 'aut' OUT of the box I was not pleased to find that they did not fit 'on' (Niepotr) me, 'beacuse' BECAUSE I ordered trousers 'are a' (niepotr) size 36, BUT THE 'trausers' (ortog) in the box are a size 38.
If this were 'bit'(inne slowo BAD) enough I ordered blue trousers and when I took 'they' THEM out of the box I saw, that they were black.
I telephoned 'to' (niepotr) you in this 'buisness' MATTER and somebody 'tooked' (to czas niereg TOOK) 'to me' (tego nie rozumiem) a next week.
'Probably I did not got them' (to zdanie nie jest gram, ale nie wiem co chcesz przekazac)
I demand a full 'refound' REFUND or I hope THAT you will replace there 'trausers' (ortog).

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia