prosze o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie tegorocznych zadan z matury probnej z angielskiego. robilam przed chwila dla sprawdzenia samej siebie, bo nie pisalam probnych a z angielskiego jestem troche matolek;/ wiec jakby ktos znalazl czas to prosilabym bardzo o sprawdzenie bledow i wytlumaczenie jak powinno byc poprawnie:)

pierwsze to natatka na temat:
bedziesz goscic u siebie kolezanke z zagranicy, ale jestes zajety w dniu jej przyjazdu. napisz do niej wiadomosc w ktorej:
- wyjasnisz dlaczego nie mozesz jej odebrac z dworca
-poinformujesz kto ja odbierze
-napiszesz gdzie dokladnie ta osoba bedzie na nia czekac
-poprosisz kolezanke o przeslanie swojego aktualnego zdjecia.

Susan,
I'm sorry but I won't be albe to pich you up from the bus station because I will have to go to my dentist. But don't worry. my friend will pich you up. she wille be waiting for you inside the building of the station. and if you can, you send me your latest photo.
best wishes,
XYZ

2. postanowiles wyjechac na wakacje do angli. zredaguj list do kierownika hotelu w ktorym chcialbys sie zatrzymac.
- napisz skad dowiedziales sie o tym hotelu i podaj dokladny termin, ktoym jestes zainteresowana.
-poinformuj jaki rodzaj pokoju chcialbys zarezerwowac i zapytaj o jego cene
-popros o przeslanie informacji o lokalizacji tego hotelu oraz sposobie dojazdu do niego z centrum mis=asta
-zapytraj o atrakcje turystyczne ktore znajduja sie w okolicy oraz mozliwosci zjedzenia posilkow w hotelu.

Dear Sir,
lately, my friend has told me about your hotel and i would like to stay there during my holidays.
i would be grateful if you could send me some informations about accomodation, canteen and localisation of your hotel.
i would like to spend my holidays in england from 20 to 30 july. do you have got free rooms in this time? i need one room with the bathroom, the shower and TV. how many cost it? please send me informations about the localisation of this hotel and way of the access from the city center. could you also inform me about meals and tourist attractions in the countryside? i know you have got a restauration in your hotel but i don't know what i can eat there.
i'm looking forward to gearing from you.
XYZ
Susan,
I'm sorry but I won't be 'albe' ABLE to 'pich' PICK you up from the bus station
because I 'will' (niepotr) have to go to my dentist.
My friend will 'pich' PICK you up. She 'wille' WILL be waiting for you inside the building of the station.
'And' (generalnie nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and') 'if you' (niepotr) can you send me your latest photo. ...To zdanie mozna inaczej...Could you send me...
2. postanowiles wyjechac na wakacje do angli. zredaguj list do kierownika hotelu w ktorym chcialbys sie zatrzymac.
- napisz skad dowiedziales sie o tym hotelu i podaj dokladny termin, ktoym jestes zainteresowana.
-poinformuj jaki rodzaj pokoju chcialbys zarezerwowac i zapytaj o jego cene
-popros o przeslanie informacji o lokalizacji tego hotelu oraz sposobie dojazdu do niego z centrum mis=asta
-zapytraj o atrakcje turystyczne ktore znajduja sie w okolicy oraz mozliwosci zjedzenia posilkow w hotelu.

Dear Sir,
Lately, my friend has told me about your hotel and 'i' (I zawsze duza litera) would like to stay there during my holidays.
I would be grateful if you could send me some 'informations' (Aale information to niepo. INFORMATION) about accomodation, 'canteen' (nie, w hotelach nie maja canteen, tylko restauracje, tutaj mozesz 'meals available') and THE localisation of your hotel.
I would like to spend my holidays in England from 20TH to 30TH July (miesiace zawsze duza litera). Do you have 'got' (niepotrz) free rooms 'in' AT this time? I need one room with 'the' A bathroom, 'the' A shower and TV.
....how many cost it? ....(pomysl o tym, napewno gdzies masz to w podreczniku)
Please send me informatioN about the localisation of this hotel and THE way of 'the' (niepotr) access from the city centRE. Could you also inform me about meals and tourist attractions in the countryside?
I know THAT you have 'got' (niepotr) a 'restauration' (co to za slowo-popraw) in your hotel, but I don't know what I can eat there.
I'm looking forward to 'gearing' HEARING from you.
Yours faithfully,

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie