Prosze o sprawdzenie - krótka wypowiedź

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nonverbal communication
Today, when people speak more and more, lauder and lauder, nonverbal communication is a very interesting way to know more about people we meet. Watching a person's facial expression will allow you to know what's in his mind. Is like as Peter F. Drucker said: "The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said". Nonverbal communication is use of everyone and usually we don't controll it. So our body don't lie.
When we go to the new school we meet a lot of people. Knowledge when a person is show a boredom, give you a chance to stop tolking with him/her and find next person, who be more friendly. Of course nonverbal communication is ussually used on lessons. Students always help each other and told a correct answer without saying - only hands gestures. Is very popular, isn't it? In work nonverbal communication is very impotrant when you want to start a new job amd you attend an interview. The first impression is very important and when you reigned for your body, you come across as a good communicator. In family you can observe other members and knowledge when they are happy, upset or angry give you a chance to pick out the best time to told about your bad marks. Knowledge of nonverbal communication help you to better understand a people who live with you and maybe improve your relationship with other members and friends. Annyone who thinks that nonverbal communication is not useful, should spend some time with people who speak in different language, and see how much they understand with only tone and body language.
Today, when people speak more and more, 'lauder' (ortog) and 'lauder' (ortog) (nie rozumiem dlaczego to jest w zdaniu), nonverbal communication is a very interesting way to know more about people we meet.
IT is like 'as' (niepotr) Peter F. Drucker said: "The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said".
Nonverbal communication is OF use 'of' (niepotr) TO everyone and usually we 'don't' (don't czy CAN'T) 'controll' (ortog) it. So our body 'don't' (prosze nie pisac tu jakis kolokw. - DOES NOT lie.
When we go to 'the' A new school we meet a lot of people. Knowledge when a
person is 'show' (show to jest rzeczownik, a tutaj SHOWING) 'a' (niepotr) boredom, giveS you a chance to stop 'tolking' (ortog) with 'him/her' (tutaj musisz napisac 'him or her' bo jak zostawisz him/her to znaczyloby ze ta osoba niewie czy jest 'him' czy 'her') and find THE next person, who WILL be more friendly. Of course nonverbal communication is 'ussually' (ortog) used on lessons. Students always help each other and 'told' (czas teraz TELL (ale komu?- EACH OTHET 'a' THE correct answer without saying - only USING hanD gestures. IT is very popular, isn't it? In work nonverbal communication
is very impotrant when you want to start a new job 'amd' (ortog) you attend an
interview. The first impression is very important and when you 'reigned' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowo - to znaczy calkowicie cos innego-sprawdz w slowniku)
for your body, you come across as a good communicator. In A family you
can observe other members and 'knowledge' (to jest rzecz. tutaj KNOW-czasownik) when they are happy, upset or angry AND IT giveS you a chance to pick out the best time to 'told' (czas teraz. TELL THEM about your bad marks. Knowledge of nonverbal communication helpS (knowledge-it-3os.l.poj) you to better understand 'a' (niepotr) people who live with you and maybe improve your
relationship with other members and friends. 'Annyone' (ortog) who thinks that
nonverbal communication is not useful, should spend some time with
people who speak in A different language, and see how much they
understand with only tone and body language.
właśnie uczę sie przedimkow, i w zasadach gramatycznych znalazłam takie stwierdzenie:

Nie używa się przedimka z formami dopełniacza saksońskiego.

Więc zdanie 'Watching a person's facial expression will allow you to know what's in his mind.' chyba powinno być bez 'a'.
Nie. Zdanie jest dobrze.

To co Ty przeczytałeś w podręczniku odnosi się do czego innego:

Bob's a dog
my uncle's a house

W takich wyrażeniach nie stawia się przedimka. Musi być:

Bob's dog
my uncles's house
>my uncles's house

s mi się tu rozmnożyły

my uncle's house
Czyli watching a person's facial expression jest dobrze a
Watching a Bob's dog jest źle ?
To ja nie rozumiem dlaczego.
Watching Bob's a dog byłoby źle.

Watchig a Bob's dog też jest źle, bo przed imionami z reguły nie stawiamy przedimka.
>Watchig a Bob's dog też jest źle, bo przed imionami z reguły nie
>stawiamy przedimka.

A gdyby ten Bob miał siedemnaście psów i chodziłby o jakiegoś z tej siedemnastki?

Pytam bez podtekstów. Z ciekawości i niedouczenia.
Dlatego napisałam "z reguły", bo czasem można postawić "a" przed imieniem/nazwiskiem, np. Mr. Smith, a Bob Black was looking for you earlier today.

Z Twoimi 17 psami byłoby inaczej. Normalna osoba (he he) powiedziałaby raczej tak: watching one of Bob's dogs.
a dog of Bob's - jak a friend of mine (jeden z kulkunastu moich znajomych)

natomiast gdyby psy Bobów były jakąś szczególną kategorią psów, można by było powiedzieć
a Bob's dog = pies (dowolnego) człowieka o imieniu Bob
podobnie jak 'apoliceman's dog' - pies (dowolnego) policjanta
Dzięki Wam.
To ja nie wiem, po co tworzone są reguły:Nie używa się przedimka z formami dopełniacza saksońskiego.Jeżeli i tak się ich nie przestrzega. Wątpię żeby w tej regule chodziło o to żeby nie używać Jame's a book...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.