prosze o sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In last year I was on holiday in Kłanino. This small village in Poland, which is placed from sea 20 kilometers. This place isn't of worth seeing. There is a lot of area and greenery, but I bored there. There is fore stores far. The people which lived there are very not nice , i hasn't to tour that. The boarding house, which I lived was ugly and narrow. Closest beach was littered and it wasn't possible to enter to water. I have bad memories from this place.
'In' |(niepotr) Last year I was on holiday in Kłanino. This IS A small village in Poland, which is 'placed' SITUATED 'from sea' (na koncu zdania) 20 'kilometers' (ortog) (from the sea). This place isn't 'of' (nie rozumiem dlaczego uzyles tutaj 'of'?) worth seeing. There is a lot of area and greenery, but I GOT bored there.
...There is fore stores far... (to nie jest zdaniem- nie rozumiem tego).
The people 'which' WHO (gdy mowimy o ludziach to WHO) lived there are 'very not' NOT VERY nice, 'i' (I piszemy zawsze duza litera) 'hasn't' (zle slowo) 'to tour that' (tego nie rozumiem.
The boarding house, which I lived IN was ugly and narrow. THE closest beach was littered and it wasn't possible to 'enter to' ENTER THE water.
dziekuje slicznie za pomoc:)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia