raport prosze zerknijj

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie mojego raportu i poprawienie bledow jest to moj pierwszy raport nie chcialem gotowca chce sprobowac sam a jest to dla mnie bardzo wazne bo jutro bede taki pisal :(((( prosze !!!

The aim of this report which i'm conducted 20th February 2009 is ilustrate about fast food and healthy food. In my questionaire took part all the students (14 people) from my class.

As far as my first question, ''Do You like healthy food'' the majority of students say yes.
Three students say : no and only a small majority ask : don't mind. I'm conclude that the majority of people call atention what are they eating.

With regard to my second question, the results are amazing, a vast majority said that fast food is unhealthy what is behaviour in therir life, handly anyone say no because this mainority think that the fast food is healthy. 2 students never don't fast food dishes and they haven't opinion.

In terms of my last question : how often do you eat on the city center, almost everyone said that they eat in center once a week, those who never eat fast food (2 students)

The result the semey are as following, Many of we are fed unhealthy knowing in etc. fastfood has onlyd dangerous elements
The aim of this report which 'i'm' (I piszemy zaqwsze duza litera, i nie pisz I AM, jak piszesz 'conducted') I HAVE conducted ON THE 20th February 2009 is TO iLlustrate 'about' (nie, nie tak - tutaj napisz 'the difference between' bo chyba o to chodzi) fast food and healthy food. In my questionNaire 'took part' (daj to na koncu zdania) all the students (14 people) from my class (took part).
As far as my first question, 'Do You like healthy food' the majority
of THE students 'say' SAID yes.
Three students 'say' SAID (czas przeszly, bo to bylo 20.2.): no and only a small majority askED REPLIED : I don't mind.
'I'm' (nie rozumiem dlaczego piszesz *I AM CONCLUDE, to jest blednie, wystarczy I concludeD') conclude that the majority of people 'call' PAY atention TO what are they eating.
With regard to my second question, the results are amazing. A vast
majority said that fast food is unhealthy 'what is behaviour in therir
life' (nie rozumiem tego pojecia - co chcesz przekazac tutaj), 'handly' HARDLY anyone 'say' SAID no because this 'mainority' MINORITY think that 'the' (niepotr) fast food is healthy. 2 students 'never don't' (to jest blednie...lepiej DO NOT EVER EAT fast food dishes and they haven't AN opinion.
In terms of my last question : how often do you eat on the city
'center' (centre), almost everyone said that they eat in THEW 'center' centre) once a week, those who never eat fast food (2 students)
The result the 'semey' SURVEY are as 'following' FOLLOWS. Many of 'we' (we to 'my' tutaj potrzeba US) are fed unhealthy (ale unhealthy what?) knowing 'in' (co to 'in' tutaj robi?) 'etc' (nie wiem do czego to 'etc' sie odnosi) THAT fast food has 'onlyd' ONLY dangerous elements.
dziekuje Ci bardzo serdecznie, mam nadzieje ze powoli przez liceum na dziale jezykowym 6 lekcji tygodniowo plus 6 godzin w tygodniu kursow maturalnych i dobrym checiom opanuje to tak jak Ty ;) i bede sluzyl pomocom ;) rzeczywiscie wypisalem troszke glupot ktore nauczyly mnie nie uzywac translatorow ;) Dziekuje i Pozdrawiam

»

Brak wkładu własnego