Opis-proszę o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie:

Nowadays more and more people regardles of age have own pets.They mighbe also very exotic for example : a boa, an anaconda, but some kinds of animals can’t live in our houses. On of them is an elephant, which I always wanted have as a pet.
An elephant is enormous wild animal. It might has above four meters. I am delighted with its grey trunk and huge, white tusks. An elephant is one of the haviest animals in the world – it weight more than 4000 kilograms.
There are some reasons why I would like that wild animal in my house. I have been interested in an elephants since my childhood. I read many books, watched lots of films about them. In addition an elephants had incontrovertible role in historical battles for example they were important part of the Roman armies.
What saddens me most is that an elephant won’t be my pet. It is too big to live in my room. Moveover that animal must eat 200 kilograms of different fruits, fresh leafs, branches etc. everyday. Even if I want to have it I don’t own enough money.Only millionaire will be able to mantainan elephant.
In spite of an elephant’s needes and his wild nature I will always loves them. Maybe some day I will go to Africa and work with that animals. I would like to stop killing an elephants for ivory.
Nowadays more and more people regardles of age have THEIR own pets.They
'mighbe' (ortog) also very exotic for example: a boa, an anaconda, but some
kinds of animals can't live in our houses. 'On' (ortog) of them is an elephant,
which I always wanted TO have as a pet.
An elephant is AN enormous wild animal. It might 'has' BE above four
'meters' (ortog).
An elephant is one of the 'haviest' (ortog) animals in the world - it weightS more than 4000 kilograms.
I have been interested in 'an' (niepotr) elephants since my childhood.
In addition an 'elephants' (l. poj) had 'incontrovertible' (ortog) role in historical battles for example they were AN important part of the Roman armies.
Moveover that animal must eat 200 kilograms of different fruits, fresh 'leafs' (ortog), branches 'etc' (napisz and similar foodstuffs) everyday.
Even if I want to have it I don't 'own' HAVE enough money. Only AN millionaire
will be able to mantainan AN elephant.
In spite of an elephant's 'needes' (ortog) and his wild nature I will always
'loves' LOVE them. Maybe some day I will go to Africa and work with 'that' THOSE
animals. I would like to stop THE killing OF 'an' Niepotr) elephants for ivory.