list.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi !

I’m writing to you because I’m so excited – you’re arriving next week! Of course I’ ll take you from the airport. So please give me some more details about your arrival. Which hour you’ll be in Warsaw?
We can have a little problem with recognize therefore I want to describe my appearance. I’m rather short. I’ve got ginger hair and hazel eyes. I’ll wear my violet shoes and blouse in the same color Please, take photos with your friends because I want to know more about you and your colleagues. If I were you I would like to take with me an umbrella and sunglasses – you should be ready for every weather. You ought to wear jumper because it can be chilly in next week.
In my opinion when you arrive we can go and see Old Town and go for a tea. I know great tea shop, where is fantastic atmosphere! So I’m waiting for you. My family too.
With love.
Of course I'll take you from the airport.
'Which hour' (nie, nie tak...AT WHAT TIME WILL YOU 'you'll' (niepotr) be in Warsaw?
We can have a little problem with 'recognize' (nie, - RECOGNITION therefore I want to describe my appearance.
Please, take photos 'with' OF your friends because I want to know more
about you and your colleagues. If I were you I 'would like to' SHOULD take with
me an umbrella and sunglasses - you should be ready for every weather.
You ought to wear A jumper because it can be chilly 'in' (niepotr) next week.
In my opinion when you arrive we can go and see THE Old Town and go for 'a
tea' (czy tutaj masz na mysli jedna herbatke, czy posilek o godz 4-5?-aha, na herbate). I know A great tea shop, where THERE is A fantastic atmosphere! So 'I'm' (daj tutaj I WILL BE waiting for you. My family too.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie