Prosze o sprawdzenie opisu rynku:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I spent last holiday with my sister and her family in a marvelous and delightful commune Aulnay-sous-bois which is situated in the northeastern suburbs of Paris in France. My first visit was of course connected with shopping so Monika took me to the very huge and inspiring local street market that is situated in the heart of that little town.
Surrounded by great figure of cafes, the baker's shops, stores, pubs and restaurants, that seemed to be almost invisible, colourful stalls amazed me. Even before you enter the market you can hear the sound of that bustling place and loud music playing which attracts the visitor's ears creating an aura of optimism. Despite the fact that it was early morning, stall holders were cheerfully preparing for the working day. They were displaying their wares, that were in different shades of colours, for sale. The air was filled with the fresh scents of flowers, vegetables and fruit but also cloths, materials, bric-a-bracks, furniture, second hand goods and at least a top quality, very beautiful, gorgeous clothes.
The market in full swing looks very exotic and it's truly international, great cultural centre. Sunday is the busiest and best day for shopping. You can see there very crowded, narrow streets. It's stunning variety of sights and smells. The market was buzzing with the sounds of excited people's voices, shoppers were shouting at the top of their voices- they were bawling. Voices were growing louder as the people were haggling over prices. I noticed that some off the stall holders were very handsome and were trying to charm their women customers, of course they succeeded.
Cheerfully shouting stall holders made the atmosphere was friendly and the tourists enjoyed their walk.
At the end of the day everyone was totally exhausted. The market at it's closing time wasn't such a beautiful as at the beginning, stalls were untidy and rejected. I spent there very exciting and interesting day and bought great amount of trendy clothes, cute gifts and souvenirs.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego