can anybody check it

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
my name is marta I always wanted to be a doctor.this is my dream and I’m going to go on medicine. I think that is very responsible profession. Doctor must be unexcitable and he should love what he do . In my family there is a two doctors. My father works in hospital and he get raunded me to this profession. I always wanted help people . be a doctor will be for me real challenge. At scholl I was good at chemistry and biology and this profession have interesting me for years. People always will be sick so I always be need . be a doctor is very important for me. I want see smile faces health people. In the future I m going to be a doctor and if I work hard my dream can realise.
Na samym początku chcę zaznaczyć, że to tylko moja próba poprawienia. Zdaję sobie sprawę, że i tak dalje są błędy. Więc nie sugeruj się całkowicie moją korektą.

My name is Marta and I always wanted to be a coctor. This is/It is my dream and I'm going to go to Medical School.
I think it is a very responsible prefession. A doctor must be unexcitable and he should love what he does.
In my family there are two doctors. My father works in a hospital and he get raunded me to this profession(nie wiem czy to dobrze, czy nie). I always wanted to help people. To be/ being? a doctor will be for me a real challange. At school I was good in chemistry and biology and I have been interested in being a doctor for many years.
People always get sick so doctors are always need(ed)?. Become a doctor is very important for me. I want to see smiling faces of health people.
In the futur I'm going to be a doctor and If I will work hard, my dream can come true.
thank you very much
My name is Marta and I always wanted to be a Doctor.
>I think it is a very responsible prOfession.
My father works in a hospital and he get 'raunded' (cos tu nie tak) me to this profession.
Being a doctor will be for me a real challange. At school I was good 'in' AT chemistry and biology and I have been interested in being a doctor for many years.
People always get sick so doctors are always needED. BecomING a doctor is very important for me. I want to see THE smiling faces of healthY people.
In the futurE I'm going to be a doctor and if I will work hard, my
dream can come true.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie