sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej proszę o sprawdzenie tych zdań z góry bardzo dziękuje
1.Hallo my friends, can I invite you into restaurant for dinner? Can you tell me, what you would like or what do you prefer? On last few days (or couple of days, whatever) in our city was open new chines restaurant. have you ever eaten chinese food? I hope you will enjoy to spend this time with me.
2.Hi, what's up mate? o, I understand. It is going about your exams... I hope you pass it! I'm sure you are very good with.... english and is not possible to your pass below Just we talk in this language, and - you see? - is everything o'right..... what time you will have result? oh, it left one hour. Come for coffee into this one Heaven Cafe
3.Wow, it is catastrophe. This train fallen down, probably.....
Zdecydowanie pamiętac o czasach!
4.Hallo, this is Monika speaking. Oh, no, i'm so sorry but my mum is not at home now. Can I help you with something? Oh, I understand. My mum will probably back in one hour. Yes, you can ring. Absolutely is not problems. bye!
5.Hi mum, i've big problem. I know, you very like this movie, but on channel number 3 just is final football competition. And it is very important to me to see it in real time. Can we recording your movie into video? Oh, thank you Mummy, I love you
6.Hi darling, do you know - nobody of us is smoking? Oh, apart of you. Yes, it is a small problem. Becouse we dont like this stink. And I think you should do it not with us, sorry.
7.Evening, can I stop in this hotel for tonight? How much is one room? fifty pound? ok, it is half boarding or self catering option Ok, I understand - for this price is one room including only breakfast. Superb. I'm interested in, but what is cost if i want to stay here fortnight? 10 percent discount? excellent. I get it.
8.Morning, What time is arrived the next train to London? How much it cost? What is single and what is return Is this train going straight to London or have I any changes? How long is it going?
9.Can I ask you to say my best wishes everything good for my grand-parents friend?
10.Can I fit this suitcase, but in number 37? this 36 is to to small. This bigger one is the best for me and I am going to buy it
Hallo, can I book single ticket for flight to Paris on this sunday morning. I will spend all day in this beautiful city and after then I would like to go by night train to Geneve.
12.Listen to me. Tommorow I will out of my house. On BBC at 4 pm will my lovely movie (or film). Can you recording me it on video, please? .
13.Hallo, it is John from room number 231. Can you wake me up morning at six a.m.? Thank you very much, bye-bye

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia