Sprawdzenie historyjki z wakacji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie... wiem, że są błedy, wybaczcie, uczę się ang dopiero rok

Last holiday I and my friend Asia gone with camp to Lubmin, in Germany. That small, nice town is by te see. Every year on this camp are arriving teenagers from Poland and Germany. Over fourteen days we had to spend time together because in six-persons houses were three Polin and three German. Because of this we had to talked witch each other. That was making our languages better.

The weatcher was lovely. We could spend all days an the beach. And of course we did it. We had a lot of atractions. One of them was windserfing's lesson. All people wanted to try this sport. We were learning in ten persons teams. First we had to learn how we should standing an the board. About 40 minutes later we could do this, so our teacher said that now we can try add a sail. We did what he said. But we had problems with move up the sail. Near me was my friend Asie. She moved up the sail and suddently I felt pain and then that my cheek is growing. I scared that I had broken cheek's uncle, so I hurry leaved the sea and runed to my protector. We gone to the hospital. There a doctor said me that with my cheek's bone was fine, she wasn't broken. I backed to my camp. Next day on my face was green-violet bruise.

The weatcher was bad, so we could go to bowling. When I brought a ball I coudn't see that another was rolling to the first. Suddently I screamed because I felt that my fingers from right hand were broken. Then my protector brought me again to the hospital. There a nurse bandage my fingers.

That was worst holiday in my life. My parents said my that they are scary what I will do next year. But it was my fault? I think that it was only bad luck but of course that was terrible experience. I hope that next holiday will be better that last.
Klawiatura ma jest offline Odpowiedz cytując
Ponawiam prośbę... to dla mnie bardzo ważne.
Zauważ też, że jest już późno :)
Masz rację... nie wzięłam tego pod uwagę... po prostu ciekawość mnie zżera, jak mi poszło.... to moja taka pierwsza praca.
Wytrzymam do jutra :)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie