bardzo proszę o sprawdzeie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie pracy. Wiem że jest w niwj multum błędów ale prosze o wyłapanie tych najgorszych
Temat: co jest ważniejsze miłość czy przyjaźń?

I've chosen this topic because love and friendship are two most important emotions. Thanks to these emotions, we get to know the second man, we find help. What so to choose?
Love which is most important in the life, or friendship which is not less important? In my opinion the friendship is more need for the man.
Firstly: Friendship is a base of love and it has considerable influence to relations betwen people.Scientists stated that persons which didn't have a friends, they have difficulty with find a partner. So love can't exist without friendship.
secondly: Friendship is rerely lost, real friendship often to last through the entire life. Friends talk to themselves about everything, they don't have a secrets, they trust themselves, they can rely on themselves. Love started by enthralling with the extrernal appearance, however on friendship influence only inside. Friendship is a spiritual bond, however love is often based only on the physical closeness.
Well friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
I've chosen this topic because love and friendship are two OF THE most
important emotions. Thanks to these emotions, we get to know the
'second' (nie rozumiem dlaczego drugiego a nie trzeciego, czwartego?) man, e find help. (nie rozumiem tego pojecia tutaj)
'What so to choose?' (to nie jest zdanie.)
Love which is most important in 'the' (niepotr) life, or friendship which is not
less important? In my opinion 'the' (niepotr) friendship is 'more need' (nie rozumiem tego) for the man. (a co? o woman to nie piszesz, dla nich to nie jest wazne?)
...'betwen' (ortog) people. Scientists stated that persons 'which' (gdy mowimy o ludziach to WHO) didn't have 'a' (przed l. mn nie dajemy 'a') friends, they have difficulty with findING a partner.
secondly: Friendship is rerely lost, real friendshipS often 'to' (niepotr) last
through the entire life. Friends talk to themselves about everything,
they don't have 'a' (niepotr) secrets, they trust 'themselves' (zle pojecie, tutaj to znaczyloby calkowicie cos innego...potrzebujesz EACH OTHER), they can rely on 'themselves' EACH OTHER. Love startS by enthralling 'with' (niepotr) the 'extrernal' (ortog) appearance, however 'on' (niepotr) friendship influenceS only THE inside.
'Well' (nie, tutaj 'well' nie pasuje, chyba masz na mysli GOOD) friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

« 

Szkoły językowe